1.90 star(s) 50 Votes

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Haha. Maybe. But I'm no Dev. I'm just pissed off because other "more deserving" devs make a pittance but churn out quality stuff regularly.
Maybe you're right, but is your opinion and all is a taste matter and sometimes is being in the right place at the right moment. Judge what other people like isn't fair.

Reactions: Burt
U

User_130505

Maybe you're right, but is your opinion and all is a taste matter and sometimes is being in the right place at the right moment. Judge what other people like isn't fair.
That is the problem.
Just in the last two pages there have been multiple complaints about the story/game going to hell, so it is not a single person complaining that the game is not going the way that they want.
I started playing it right after it came out. It was pretty decent up until the previous release when it started going off on a tangent.

This is the problem, right here, and it has nothing to do with a single persons personal taste.
It literally looks like the dev said, "I have a new idea!!" and is trying to force that idea into this game, with ZERO planning. Just pound the square peg in the round hole with a big ass hammer, and fuck it if it does not make any sense to people.

U

User_130505

Yes it is. That's your opinion, but seems his patrons don't think so, they keep supporting him.
Umm, yeah, about that. I used to be a patron, so I can safely say that some of them were not happy with the current screwed up versions of the game and decided to drop it..
It's only been two bad releases, but if he keeps going the way he is, he will see more leave, just based on the fact that free players in here are saying screw it already. Most paying players, may hold out a bit longer, due to past investment in the game before leaving.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I've been playing this game from the beginning.
The graphics have always been good, and the story had always seemed like it was well thought out.
That was the past.

Now it seems that being in great danger, with a huge possibility of getting caught and killed is a great time to fuck the sister rather than free her and get the fuck out of there?
Seriously??? How fucking stupid is that??
Well, I am out of here, as this game went from plausible and entertaining, to as fucking stupid as you can get with the story line and choices that you can make.
lol, yeah could at least waited until they got the hell out of there.

The mom scene felt a bit like an anti-climax too. Could have been a bit more... fleshed out if it supposed to be the main prize -)

imoutolover

Jan 9, 2018
That is the problem.
Just in the last two pages there have been multiple complaints about the story/game going to hell, so it is not a single person complaining that the game is not going the way that they want.
I started playing it right after it came out. It was pretty decent up until the previous release when it started going off on a tangent.

This is the problem, right here, and it has nothing to do with a single persons personal taste.
It literally looks like the dev said, "I have a new idea!!" and is trying to force that idea into this game, with ZERO planning. Just pound the square peg in the round hole with a big ass hammer, and fuck it if it does not make any sense to people.
I'm a bit confused by it as well, but from this last update, it seems to me like it will all come full circle.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
mmmmmm i fucked mommy :devilish: daaaaamn shes sexy ;) she said "only this one time" ;) cant wait for the update ...... great game :) dev make some nice animations for future sex with mommy ;) keep up the good work and dont listen to idiots complaining :D

CaptMorgan76

May 10, 2018
Damn it.. I downloaded the update before reading the latest comments.. now I don't think I want to even unzip it! 1st "Acting Lessons" drives the wheels off the bus, now this nonsense.. I meant Spider? Really?!

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Here's my "squashed like bug" (compressed) version.

Lossy compression is used. (means some, image/audio/video quality may be reduced to make files smaller)
I have a 27" monitor and I rarely notice any difference but you may, so, if you don't like it, feel free to download the original...

Main Seduction [v0.17b] [Tremmi] - Original Size: (2.2GB)

Squashed Download - PC (270MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
nice

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
What if you like to eat shit ? then is it still not fair to judge ? The dev likes to do shit , so it's not a surprise if he gets criticize by that or maybe because this game has a lot of expectation from the beginning

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
mmmmmm i fucked mommy :devilish: daaaaamn shes sexy ;) she said "only this one time" ;) cant wait for the update ...... great game :) dev make some nice animations for future sex with mommy ;) keep up the good work and dont listen to idiots complaining :D
future sex with mommy ? next update is I think will be the last . So you're saying that there is still no mom sex here in this update ?

Reactions: Ero - Sennin
1.90 star(s) 50 Votes