• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.10 star(s) 54 Votes

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Lmao I would consider that a upgrade only if the route for Sandra is a submissive route. That woman's personality is ugly to the bone.
True for the personality. Add to that, i don't find her attractive at all, even Jessica was better imo, so even if there will be a sub route i will gladly pass.

El Pene Del Diablo

Oct 16, 2022
That route seems like a good possibility, given the interaction when we went to her house and ignored her demands.
I'm thinking It might be time for me to restart and play thru all at once. I dont really remember what happened there other than we refused to play into her tantrum.
will be interesting to see how it plays now that its just scene-to-scene rather than month(s) long cliffhangers.

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
I remember the good old days when Aiden cared about the Friday Progress Updates and reminded me to write them.

I guess he moved on to other things in life! But I'm writing them anyhow. In fact, I just posted my latest one on and .

They are public posts. Read'em or not, I'll have my ice cream either way!

Aiden619

Jan 7, 2021
I remember the good old days when Aiden cared about the Friday Progress Updates and reminded me to write them.

I guess he moved on to other things in life! But I'm writing them anyhow. In fact, I just posted my latest one on and .

I am still here Nicke ....
Ill bother you about it every chance I get...

Last edited:

Aiden619

Jan 7, 2021

Nicke
Please give us more Beth Content in the next one following the Kitchen action....
Previous update did focus on building relationship with her....
But the next update needs to have some good action... You did hint it regarding a bathroom action...
But in the following update maybe focus on an amazing date between them with perfect balance of romance and then end with some banging action overnight...

Hammerhiem

May 7, 2020

We still care Nicke!

As an aside I had Strawberry Cheesecake ice cream today :)

johnmnf692

Jun 20, 2022
If Beth's motivation is to get married and have a family, why in the world would she just lay around all day, living with a man who 1) wouldn't marry her and 2) couldn't even get her pregnant? She has virtually no opportunity to find a husband living like this. This is just a poor excuse for why the MC can get together with her, without stepping on his dad's toes, but it still leaves her as very sloppy seconds. If they're not even in a relationship by the time the game starts, what is the point of them ever having been in the first place? So that we can keep hearing about how much they've banged?

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
If Beth's motivation is to get married and have a family, why in the world would she just lay around all day, living with a man who 1) wouldn't marry her and 2) couldn't even get her pregnant? She has virtually no opportunity to find a husband living like this. This is just a poor excuse for why the MC can get together with her, without stepping on his dad's toes, but it still leaves her as very sloppy seconds. If they're not even in a relationship by the time the game starts, what is the point of them ever having been in the first place? So that we can keep hearing about how much they've banged?
Ah shit..... here we go again :FacePalm:

Reactions: yang84
4.10 star(s) 54 Votes