RPGM Completed Mai and the Legendary Treasure [v1.01] [Circle Gyu]

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
now I got a question myself can someone give directions to the tentacle suit because I can't seem to find it no matter how much I search the seabed cave or the trash heap after beating the seabed boss, btw I've raised myself 10 levels just from the amount of searching I've done looking for that suit XD

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
top of the yeti mountain there is a path with rocks instead of only snow, speak to the old man near the little lake with "snakes in it", those are eels and you have to take the golden one (it's like for the comment above, hard to find but it's there)
Actually You can take any eels you want the golden eel is just neded for a certain endings by the way Sorry I know this is an old post Just felt like telling it to you xD

Reactions: ThorMcBalbo

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
just decided to give this game another round. still not into NTR, the story and art isnt that great but that bowing down/apologysing thing... could watch them kneel for days ( ' - ')

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
★ ★ ★ 9 Types of ending ★ ★ ★
Ending ① Pick the wrong Treasure and the Legendary treasure will disappears.

Ending 2
Defeat God (Rasubosu.) without Anti God's Holy water (Because I didn't have the holy water of Seijin)

Ending ③ Get Defeated by GOD (Rasubosu. ) Or who they called God.(Losing to the fight, will Trigger an Erotic sex scenes)
Ending

④You did the Gunlock event AND Reply "No" when your childhood friend asks for sex at the Ending scenes.

⑤ You didn't do Gunlock event AND Reply "No" when your childhood friend asks for sex at the Ending scenes.

___ ENGLISH
⑥ True Ending Or Happy ending -
To get the True Ending Pick No at the End After that watch the rest. And After you've finished the game the Postscript room will appeared on the field. After that talk to the dog in the room, And you will fully unlock all CG / scenes In the Pub after that go to the view's Scenes and You will see that there's now a Flower and Sheep which isn't there before.

Ending ⑦ You will become the woman of Shota, and Be a AV actress.

Ending ⑧ You did the Gunlock event AND Reply "Yes" when your childhood friend asks for sex at the Ending scenes.

⑨ You're virgin and reply "yes" to your childhood friend when he asks for sex.

Ephrian

Jan 31, 2018
Hi everyone, I've got a couple of questions to ask, maybe one of you guys know the answers ...
First, where is the "suspicious place" that Camillaidiot mentions after meeting her outside the town?
Second, where can i find the music from the hotsprings? :D

ThorMcBalbo

May 12, 2017
It looks like m1zuki's mega folder got deleted. Does anyone have a mirror of the translation?
the game is already translated by mizuki, it's the first translation that differs from the last by 0,1%. If you are looking for the translation of the other games, you can search for them here, on svs or or other sites, they are not hard to find

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
Where can I get the pirate outfit?

And where is the orb in the sea cavern.... I defeated the boss but cant find it.

EDIT: I did it :)

Last edited:

drew

May 19, 2017
Hi thanks for the game anyoen can pass a save until the first sex scene as prostitute?

drew

May 19, 2017

I deleted my game, i was starting all the ero shit and got frustrated i downloaded a progam to recover files from recyc bin and can't find it, man, is just annoying as fuck play again all the fucking damn shit about te traserue, pls, just no say no, if u can handle it to me i will appreciate i dont want also watch all the images and scenes in the full save cause i want feel the netorare ....

statess

Dec 21, 2017
i cant fine a 3rd party member i just did the part where you see a secret pasage way where all those solgers are... but i only can fine 2 that are at the bar please help

f4s1k1n

Jul 22, 2017
i cant fine a 3rd party member i just did the part where you see a secret pasage way where all those solgers are... but i only can fine 2 that are at the bar please help
The 3rd party member is near the church (a girl), if i'm not wrong she's part of a kid's group...

Kirito191919

Sep 16, 2017

at the church you need to talk to the little girl then go in the forest and kill the bandits, go back and talk to her again then she should join you, have fun ;)

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
What to do with the mysterious key ?
Edit : ok nvm, it opens the sewer in the south :p

Last edited:

tehmasta

May 1, 2017
Hey guys, where do i get the pirate outfit? Also what do i miss for entering the mayor banquet? Have done prostitution already.

Otomo

Dec 17, 2017
How to get rid of the Virus/corrupted file ?
I tried to use the local japanese emulator : it didn't solve the problem at all...

Reactions: bigeat12
3.30 star(s) 13 Votes