• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed Mai and the Legendary Treasure [v1.01] [Circle Gyu]

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes

Okim85

Aug 12, 2017
Yeah this game is great.
Only problem is that it crashes for me when i try to prostitute myself in town(for instance to the item shop guy or weapon dealer) something about a missing image.
Anyone know how to fix it?

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Yeah this game is great.
Only problem is that it crashes for me when i try to prostitute myself in town(for instance to the item shop guy or weapon dealer) something about a missing image.
Anyone know how to fix it?
Nope cause I can't figure out how to start whoring myself =_=

Okim85

Aug 12, 2017
Nope cause I can't figure out how to start whoring myself =_=
Well i used a aphrodisiac potion and then got naked and talked to people. then you get the option.
i used the rpg save editor to get the potion though so i dont know how to get it normally

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Well i used a aphrodisiac potion and then got naked and talked to people. then you get the option.
i used the rpg save editor to get the potion though so i dont know how to get it normally
Welp will give the aphrodisac a try

Okim85

Aug 12, 2017
Welp will give the aphrodisac a try
Ok i got the prostitution event to work!
For me it was (like someone said before) the sea cavern.
So go to the sea cavern(the cave where you needed the pirate suit to go up the waterfall) and somewhere to the west you will find duke and some other men and he will tell you that you have a 1.2 mill debt.
after this you should be able to go to the shop where you can sell your panties(go at night) and start whoring yourself.

Let me know if it worked for you.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Ok i got the prostitution event to work!
For me it was (like someone said before) the sea cavern.
So go to the sea cavern(the cave where you needed the pirate suit to go up the waterfall) and somewhere to the west you will find duke and some other men and he will tell you that you have a 1.2 mill debt.
after this you should be able to go to the shop where you can sell your panties(go at night) and start whoring yourself.

Let me know if it worked for you.
dont think any 1 will pay for a .2 ^_-
The west of the map or west in the sea cave?

riccio69x

Jul 21, 2017
I'm stucked, the game suggests me to go the southern wall, but it says I need more companions, right now I've got the 2 initial ones and I dunno where to find the other one.

ThorMcBalbo

May 12, 2017
had the same error. got it working when I transfered the game to C:/ and used Locale Emulator.
Nope my issue is I have spent hours crawling through that sea cave and have not found the duke at all so...
that looks like the classical error that something is wrong with the local emulator, but i'm no expert and can't help you much more than that, sorry
AHPryXo.gif

perleflamme

May 7, 2017
Hi,

Is there a Lewd/Aphrodisiac potion anywhere in this game?

Ps: Nvm a few post ago, someone talk about it.

Where can I find the Aphrodisiac potion?
thanks.

Last edited:

drew

May 19, 2017
Guys can anyone tell me how the fuck start the prostitution thing¿? cause i sold the underwear a lot of hours ago, i m in lvl 16 lewdness i have the slim slim fruit i am for the 3rd orb and i cant prostitute mai , i recued the strip club owner and all that shit but i still dont know how to do it...

said that in ancient tower there is a plant of lewdness that i cant reach.... any help?

1. sell underwear shop can prostitution, 2nd in forest west, 3rd is talk to item equip and pub master then talk to girl outside left house WTF IS THIS BRO SRSLY

Last edited:

ThorMcBalbo

May 12, 2017
Guys can anyone tell me how the fuck start the prostitution thing¿? cause i sold the underwear a lot of hours ago, i m in lvl 16 lewdness i have the slim slim fruit i am for the 3rd orb and i cant prostitute mai , i recued the strip club owner and all that shit but i still dont know how to do it...

said that in ancient tower there is a plant of lewdness that i cant reach.... any help?
There isn't an actual walkthrough of the game, but i'm almost certain that you can find a solution to your problem here (you will need a little patience)

(some solutions starts from the bottom of this page)

I hope it helps

drew

May 19, 2017
There isn't an actual walkthrough of the game, but i'm almost certain that you can find a solution to your problem here (you will need a little patience)

(some solutions starts from the bottom of this page)

I hope it helps

I WAS LOOKING THAT GUIDE :(

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes