RPGM Completed Mai and the Legendary Treasure [v1.01] [Circle Gyu]

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes

MasterFapper

May 11, 2018
Broke my heart more than NTR when the Melina of a whore was a bitch to NOT reject the Yeti's date offer and instead introduce her "boyfriend" while she's on a date with the Yeti to reject him

Lazarus Long

Sep 13, 2017
How to get rid of the Virus/corrupted file ?
I tried to use the local japanese emulator : it didn't solve the problem at all...
anyone got the same problem?
View attachment 33833
Super easy solution: you just need to rename of the folder containing the game. Get rid of the Japanese characters and the brackets and Voila! Both VX and VX Ace have an issue with folder names in languages that are not the same as the system default name.

Reactions: Yuukihime

Lazarus Long

Sep 13, 2017
can someone post a non corrupted file to downlaod
The file isn't corrupted, it's an issue with RPGVXAce. After you unzip, you have to rename the folder containing the game. Name it something like Treasure Hunter Mai (you can't have Japanese characters in the name of the folder!) and after that you won't get the corrupted file message. I had the same problem earlier and it's fixed now.

Kyle0438

Jun 11, 2017
The file isn't corrupted, it's an issue with RPGVXAce. After you unzip, you have to rename the folder containing the game. Name it something like Treasure Hunter Mai (you can't have Japanese characters in the name of the folder!) and after that you won't get the corrupted file message. I had the same problem earlier and it's fixed now.
thank you that helped a lot.

Heinbloed1187

Mar 13, 2018
I got the orb from ancient tower and the orb from pyramid.
No possibility for prostitution or so at the moment.
I want to go through the forest to the mansion. I already killed the tentacles with the tentacle uniform.
But how can I go through forest ?

Lenneth1

Dec 3, 2017
I always go the dark path in those games, i never went to the good endings, my, what a bad person am i

ClockworkRBD

Dec 15, 2017
I have two questions, as it isn't explained in-game, and I didn't find another comment asking anything similar.

At what point/what must you do in order for the MC and party members to get pregnant, and how do you actually give birth?

Side note, could this be done on the full save? I can talk to the nun in the city, but im not sure what to do from there.

Verethragna

Jan 16, 2018
I have to ask a question now too. The old geezer on the ice mountain where I am supposed to find the eel. That doesn´t work he just says something stupid I am naked scream and the talk is over. when I want to go in he tells me not to. So how do I get this damn eel?

lolalovelyass

Jul 21, 2017
Can someone help me? There is a huge difficulty spike when i enter the southern continent and fight the swarm of monsters in the lake forest to the south east. Am I doing something wrong? All the enemies there are lvl 5 and my party is all lvl 13. The boss just takes out my party in a couple of turns.

vultron

May 19, 2018
Why does Mai seem like a brain dead idiot compared to everyone else in this game? lol

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes