sektz

Aug 6, 2018
More or less full save, missing that one disc. There is a new game+, though once again why idk, it doesn't really add any difficulty to the already ridiculously easy gameplay. Also for a bondage game it is pretty ridiculously tame. There's no stacking debuffs unless you really want it, one section literally lets you bypass getting debuffs by switching from random to button press, and the combat debuffs require you to really horribly mess up to even gain any.
Yeah I think it doesn't do anything but make the game easier which is a shame (Someone correct me if I'm wrong).
You can reset your level/skills in the Memory room but not stats.
With little adjustments the game could be quite challenging, it has the right ideas.
Healing is op, so are items. The restraint minigame should have random speed and increase in difficulty. The nude escape section was pretty good. Not sure why it mentions a vibrator though.

Don't get why games like these often have an easy but no hard mode.
Gonna try a second playthrough non NG+, no equipment or stat items, double pleasure rate, random restraint, sensitivity at 50% (a shame you can only do this in ng+).
Maybe this will work.

pootuspootos

Sep 12, 2022
If you talking about this door:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
then the key is the break room on the sleeping guy, not control room, seems like maybe translation error, I dunno:
Inside ring that prevents paralysis BTW.
I see so that is where it was. Thanks for the info

Oct 13, 2017
I'm stuck in chapter 3 finding 5 keys. I found 3, but can't find more. I guess supposedly 4th key supposed to be lost by a researcher somewhere he took a break. I tried every bench I could find but no effect. Where is it?

Bun5643

Dec 4, 2021
You need to find the researcher who has a puppy pal. Once the doggy joins your party, it'll sniff out where your key is (floor 2) After that you go to floor 3 for the boss fight which gets you the final key, woof!

ativa

Feb 12, 2020
Yeah I think it doesn't do anything but make the game easier which is a shame (Someone correct me if I'm wrong).
You can reset your level/skills in the Memory room but not stats.
With little adjustments the game could be quite challenging, it has the right ideas.
Healing is op, so are items. The restraint minigame should have random speed and increase in difficulty. The nude escape section was pretty good. Not sure why it mentions a vibrator though.

Don't get why games like these often have an easy but no hard mode.
Gonna try a second playthrough non NG+, no equipment or stat items, double pleasure rate, random restraint, sensitivity at 50% (a shame you can only do this in ng+).
Maybe this will work.
Best part is or worst depending on how you look at it.
The whole womb tattoo thing is completely useless since for it to work you'd need to have toys attached to you at all times given how barely you get any pleasure points and to get em you'd need to be tied up. Like the whole game's mechanics can just be ignored.

suomainen

Sep 7, 2018
Stupid hide part. Slow as f... and clumsy and climaxing. After mre than 50 tries i throw this crap game from my hard drive. Game has a lot of wasted potential or is a waste itself.

Oct 13, 2017
You need to find the researcher who has a puppy pal. Once the doggy joins your party, it'll sniff out where your key is (floor 2) After that you go to floor 3 for the boss fight which gets you the final key, woof!
I've got the dog key already, the problem was I missed the exact spot on the right bench next to elevator on 2F, now I found it.

-Nynx-

May 22, 2018
View attachment 3380084

Overview:

Thread Updated: 2024-02-23
Release Date: 2023-10-14
Developer: MAGICAL PONPON
Translator: DazedAnon - - -
Censored: Mosaic
Version: 1.03
Language: English ( )
Voice: Japanese
Store:
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Patch:

If you get a black screen, open the Lewd Crest in the menu to fix it.
View attachment 3380118 View attachment 3380117 View attachment 3380112 View attachment 3380113 View attachment 3380116 View attachment 3380114 View attachment 3380115 View attachment 3380119
thanks

sektz

Aug 6, 2018
Best part is or worst depending on how you look at it.
The whole womb tattoo thing is completely useless since for it to work you'd need to have toys attached to you at all times given how barely you get any pleasure points and to get em you'd need to be tied up. Like the whole game's mechanics can just be ignored.
I'm not very far in my second run, but difficulty seems fine if it wasn't for the easy to bypass restrain check.
Once you get in a loop where enemy uses pleasure attacks which drains your mana, it can get very difficult to escape.
Making restrain random and pleasure multiplier helps a lot, but it also feels more like a dice throw and the probability to fail isn't very high on high health.

Of course playing it super safe and using mana restoring items on every occassion still trivializes the game. Adding items was the first mistake the dev made. I like the idea that the mana restore skill makes you stop in your track possibly making you fail to escape enemies (even though its kinda stupid).
That ability should be the only way to restore mana and while using it you should be vulnerable to all restrains. Something like this could fix the difficulty.

MakiSetsu

Apr 19, 2018
Someone had problem like me. After i finish 3 puzzel, in room A, B, & C my game screenshot become blank, i can open menu but for map and character i didn't see it. I still progress with fight with other enemy but i can see anything in game. Please help.

ativa

Feb 12, 2020
Someone had problem like me. After i finish 3 puzzel, in room A, B, & C my game screenshot become blank, i can open menu but for map and character i didn't see it. I still progress with fight with other enemy but i can see anything in game. Please help.
Open the crest menu option and close it
Will fix itself

Reactions: MakiSetsu

PeterHolaYAdios

Dec 12, 2022
I get his error after the credits, someone knows how to fix it?

Error
Uncaught TypeError: Failed to set the 'volume' property on 'HTMLMediaElement': The provided double value is non-finite.

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes