Mar 21, 2019
For anyone who's having issues with the black screen and wants to continue playing for the time being, I have two saves here, the first one being just before the puzzle completion, and the second being just after the boss fight which fixes the black screen. If you can navigate the room blind you can get to the boss fight which fixes it, and doing a different puzzle room doesn't seem to fix the black screen issue either.

EDIT: Posted this just after dazed mentioned about a workaround, but I'll keep this here just in case it's useful for some other reason.

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
What's wrong now apparently the value shouldn't be reset because only after a loose change should your personality change at 100%. There's no other way to get the effect. Unfortunately, it's a bug.
It looks like he patched his own game and destroyed the system

• Sad
Reactions: dazedanon

k2ren

Jun 13, 2023
bdsm battlefuck game? yes pls. i was waiting for a game like this forever after "moral sword asagi" masterpiece.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
yeah i have a save prior to it happening. here's my save right before Room A.
Did it happen as soon as you entered that next room? Or is there another trigger for it?

It happens with the original text too so I think its just a bug with the game. Thankfully the workaround works and is easy to do.

Any chance this is just a change output colors to all black or tint in black command that never gets reset?
I don't recall the official function term in the Maker.
Not sure, animated games like this can have a lot of weird quirks with the rendering especially on slower PCs.

Last edited:

Ravecore

Jun 18, 2018
Did it happen as soon as you entered that next room? Or is there another trigger for it?

Not sure, animated games like this can have a lot of weird quirks with the rendering especially on slower PCs.
I haven't found any other triggers for it aside from completing Room A with the puzzle at 2/3. I haven't tried mixing up which rooms to do first but the order/sequence that a player completes the whole A-B-C puzzle *should* have no bearing on it (no game is perfect, however). Thanks again for the upload, troubleshooting and the hopefully temporary workaround.

Reactions: dazedanon

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
ok i have no look in this version is the Nympodus broken.

It should be activated in the event of a defeat and not set the value to 0. So the bonus content is no longer possible

in 1.00 work the Modus
well what he did but unfortunately he destroyed the system.

At the end neither the 1.04 comes out and fixes that or the 100% mode is no longer available in this version because that only works after a bit.

You didn't cause the error^^ so it's not the translation. Pity

i lose 1708732485602.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Jute

lampuiho

Nov 30, 2018
Hope someone saved the screenshots of all Celestial Dioscuri... I just missed no.4...

EDIT: you have to find the 3 differences in west room to get it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dumb_Lizard

sinph

Jul 27, 2023
Well the combat's bit linear, pretty much spam your staff skill every round and hit your quick time events. You also pretty much can't lose if you consume the stat powerups.

Sep 5, 2021
Does this have the ability to fight back with sex or at least jerking people off to prevent losing? Like can the heroine choose to fuck/jerk-off someone to defeat them or cause them to lose hold?

Bun5643

Dec 4, 2021
Does this have the ability to fight back with sex or at least jerking people off to prevent losing? Like can the heroine choose to fuck/jerk-off someone to defeat them or cause them to lose hold?
Nope, the only thing you can do is escape from bondage. The enemy can grope you if you're all bound up, but you don't want to climax because that leads to a loss.

Ah... I was writing a review and tapped out of the window. Oops.

Well if anyone finds the game too difficult, there's a dev thing in the VR room that you learn about after completing the game:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

YuriFan!

May 30, 2022
Kinda hate games that try to pump budgets into animation, but at the same time completely ignore the verbal descriptions of the scenes. Not hot

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes