Zeekqt

May 3, 2022
Can someone post a screenshot of the reverse z puzzle with the buttons I'm literally retarded and cant do it please!

Reactions: ap80485

sgb3

Dec 14, 2019
Played through this when it came out. It's above average for RPGmaker fare, but it's pretty easy since you can easily avoid all the QTE's. The only obnoxious part is the obligatory forced stealth section.

m4kro

Formerly 'm5kro'
Feb 7, 2020
Linux and Mac/OSX Ports (1.03):

PlatformPixeldrain MirrorGofile Mirror (1 week)
Linux
Mac/OSX x64 (intel)
Mac/OSX arm64 (apple silicon)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
Oh, well another trash game using qte crap, shame it seemed to have promise till that appeared, oh well another game on my ignore list.

k2ren

Jun 13, 2023
Can you tell me how to find the last two keys on 3F?
open every door with scientists (first one will be the floor you start, where there are no enemies)

4th key is probably hardest, the dude is running around in the room searching for something, when you want to leave the room he says that he left the key on a bench... well there is a bench outside of that room on that level BUT THAT IS A BAIT. even if 2 enemies are sitting on it. you have to go lower and go into other bench. i dont remember where but there are 2 benches in one room on a different floor.

then if you collect 4 keys, the last key will be a boss battle, you have to go to the same floor where the door to the scientist running around is ( and where the 2 enemies sitting on bench) and in that floor go to the right, that room was useless before because inside are the controls for elevators and it said before that you need 5 keys, so if you wanna go there again there will be a blond haired boss and he will drop the 5th key.

sinph

Jul 27, 2023
Oh, well another trash game using qte crap, shame it seemed to have promise till that appeared, oh well another game on my ignore list.
You can switch this to rng with some slight stat mods if you want, highly doubt it's better than qte though unless you just completely can't do qte.

sinph

Jul 27, 2023
More or less full save, missing that one disc. There is a new game+, though once again why idk, it doesn't really add any difficulty to the already ridiculously easy gameplay. Also for a bondage game it is pretty ridiculously tame. There's no stacking debuffs unless you really want it, one section literally lets you bypass getting debuffs by switching from random to button press, and the combat debuffs require you to really horribly mess up to even gain any.

Last edited:
Reactions: frozneink

Dumb_Lizard

Mar 31, 2018
Where is the freaking control room key??? I can't find them. Does anyone know where it is?
If you talking about this door:
then the key is the break room on the sleeping guy, not control room, seems like maybe translation error, I dunno:
Inside ring that prevents paralysis BTW.

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
It's really good if you are into restraint and bondage... It's just that the only thing I find unsatisfactory is there's no erotic events with the female mid boss! Whyyyyyyyy
Other than that, this is good enough for restraint based battlefuck game

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes