4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1.jpg

Overview:
You play as Rena, a witch sent to some continent by her teacher to find a magic book. If she returns without finding it, Rena gets thrown out of the mage’s guild. After leaving the ports, she enters a landlocked town, almost gets into a fight with zero combat spells, gets saved by the resident awesome mage, and the player is told where to go and can start playing.
Story
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Updated: 21 Nov 2012
Developer/Publisher: -
Censorship: Yes
Version: Final
Platform: Windows
Language: English
Sequel:
Genre:

Installation:

Download
Win:
- - - - - -
Extra: Save

4.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Souleater

F95 Museum Director
Uploader
Donor
Sep 12, 2016
there is a full translation out there i had the game with that translation but i deleted it before i found this site

Reactions: Daniel Rosa

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
the "full" translation is made by m1zuki!

you can download (only translation) from his mega folder:

if you need the game, you can check

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
There's a full translation out there I think.

Check here:
the "full" translation is made by m1zuki!

you can download (only translation) from his mega folder:

if you need the game, you can check
I thought it was partial. Will check the game later to see if I did upload the full translation. Will add the translation link to OP if it's not.

Oiz

Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Wait want it here already
Nope, Ariadne from the same creator was here

On another note, seems like I uploaded the full translated one, so all is good. (I played for 10 mins to check quickly and all the random NPCs were in english, not just the main ones)

Last edited:

Umaru-chan

Aug 12, 2016
I remember playing this and not enjoying it as much as Ariadne, not sure what the reason was. Maybe i'll try it again.

RecQuery

Aug 17, 2016
Nope, Ariadne from the same creator was here

On another note, seems like I uploaded the full translated one, so all is good. (I played for 10 mins to check quickly and all the random NPCs were in english, not just the main ones)
The difference between the full and 95% translated version applies to certain scenes that only show up near the end of the game or in the gallery.

It's basically the Prison stuff and the Endings

Oiz

Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
The difference between the full and 95% translated version applies to certain scenes that only show up near the end of the game or in the gallery.

It's basically the Prison stuff and the Endings
Welp, well I didn't test it that far into the game. But knowing the internet, someone will complain when he gets to that point and it isn't translated.

Bosh

Aug 25, 2016
I have a problem with missing files, I've redownloaded the game again but I still have that problem <.< most of the files are in audio/SE/ It's only me or...?

Oiz

Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
I have a problem with missing files, I've redownloaded the game again but I still have that problem <.< most of the files are in audio/SE/ It's only me or...?
Could have two reasons I can think of. Either you need to switch to Japanese Locale settings, or you need to install the RunTim Package for VX Ace. (Might need the japanese one)

Reactions: Bosh

Bosh

Aug 25, 2016
Could have two reasons I can think of. Either you need to switch to Japanese Locale settings, or you need to install the RunTim Package for VX Ace. (Might need the japanese one)
Thanks for your answer, sadly, still isn't working, already tried with Japanese Locale settings and nothing, I've been adding sounds files and worked a little by the way, now it's missing files from "graphics folder"

Oiz

Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Thanks for your answer, sadly, still isn't working, already tried with Japanese Locale settings and nothing, I've been adding sounds files and worked a little by the way, now it's missing files from "graphics folder"
Have you tried installing the RTP?
Link:
The download button is the big blue on at the bottom.

Reactions: cobaia2392
D

Deleted member 9433

Does anyone know where i can find that black marked ? i was getting *** by the badit after i found the white book. I looked nearly everywhere. I can not go into desert because i have no permittion. And there are a way i can't go because she wants to get some "information" first. Another way i can't go through is where 2 ice balls are lying, can't burn them down yet. Anyone got a clue ?

Oiz

Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Does anyone know where i can find that black marked ? i was getting *** by the badit after i found the white book. I looked nearly everywhere. I can not go into desert because i have no permittion. And there are a way i can't go because she wants to get some "information" first. Another way i can't go through is where 2 ice balls are lying, can't burn them down yet. Anyone got a clue ?
I think you have to go to the sage first, who is north of the temple where you found the book. Not 100% sure, though.

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes