haha234

Jul 27, 2018
I can tell you what you need to do in each stage. I played this fairly recently so I remember most if not all of the tricks. But much of the fun of the game is figuring it out yourself. I didn't figure out how to beat the first round until my second playthrough, when the pattern finally became clear to me.

The tutorial explains that you need BOTH sufficient team power and the correct ruleset. You also need the right team members. Fail any check and you lose. To win, you have to talk to EVERYONE, puzzle out their hints, and maximize your team power (again, through talking to everyone, often multiple times). The defeat scene usually gives a strong hint as to what went wrong, and what you could have done differently to win. It is possible to witness the star events in the wrong order and lock yourself out of a victory; it's a sort of dice roll to further stack the odds against you.
Any tips on the number of points needed for the second round, greatly appreciated your hints

May 9, 2020
Games like this need to be translated properly. I'm not talking about MTL, usually I can still understand roughly what's being said even with MTL. What I'm talking about is when it tells you to push the Map button to navigate, but the "Map" button IS NOT in English forcing you to push every button till you figure out what Japanese symbol means "Map" button, and even after you've brought it up, every option available is also not in English so you have absolutely no idea where you're going once you've clicked an option.

It'd be fine if I understood more Japanese in written language, but the most I know of Japanese is from audible learning. It's not as easy reading it.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
For me, optional pubic hair IS a big selling point, btw... because I really, really dislike pubic hair and only tolerate it at best. Some games basically become instant no just because of hideous pubic hair.

Which makes the fact that this game is basically unplayable unless you're a linguistic masochist all the more disappointing.

Reactions: Aldnon

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
Games like this need to be translated properly. I'm not talking about MTL, usually I can still understand roughly what's being said even with MTL. What I'm talking about is when it tells you to push the Map button to navigate, but the "Map" button IS NOT in English forcing you to push every button till you figure out what Japanese symbol means "Map" button, and even after you've brought it up, every option available is also not in English so you have absolutely no idea where you're going once you've clicked an option.

It'd be fine if I understood more Japanese in written language, but the most I know of Japanese is from audible learning. It's not as easy reading it.
What?? The pictures are not in English?
Well we can't have that, can we?
Here, try this.
Caution, it's a bit messy.

cutterarnold

Apr 2, 2021
I once used the Google Translate app function that lets you point your camera at some text and have it translated on screen. I used that to translate some text in an Eroge. I'm pretty sure that if people just did machine translation and didn't tamper with it, it would be fairly intelligible. Again, I'm not 100% on this but I think I would just prefer an entire machine translation to the type of translation this game currently has.

Nowdays with AI and everything, I'm pretty sure if someone with the know how would just run the game through one of those AI apps, we'd get decent translations of any game we want

sanahtlig

Jul 6, 2019
Any tips on the number of points needed for the second round, greatly appreciated your hints
Team points are gained through talking to people, choosing the right options in dialogue (minor source), and doing star events (major source). Talk to everyone when they have new lines and you'll always have enough team points by Day 7, especially after Round 1. Lines refresh for all NPCs every new round, and for NPCs in the school on Day 5. There's quite a bit of leeway so you can miss some opportunities and still have enough; I think I was 300 over by the end of Round 3.

Last edited:
Reactions: haha234

gantos

Feb 24, 2018

I think a high quality MTL with proper subject handling, good text wrapping, no missed text, and a bit of editing (like the stuff DazedAnon has been putting out) does the trick for these sorts of games. But he's only got so much bandwidth, and the approach he's taking ain't free until we've got a decent local model put together.

I've got the opposite problem from you, my japanese learning is entirely read, so I can read quite a bit, especially if it's something like a menu where its on screen a while, but anything I hear spoken is almost total gibberish to me, and I can't speak a word beyond really simple phrases.

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
I can tell you what you need to do in each stage. I played this fairly recently so I remember most if not all of the tricks. But much of the fun of the game is figuring it out yourself. I didn't figure out how to beat the first round until my second playthrough, when the pattern finally became clear to me.

The tutorial explains that you need BOTH sufficient team power and the correct ruleset. You also need the right team members. Fail any check and you lose. To win, you have to talk to EVERYONE, puzzle out their hints, and maximize your team power (again, through talking to everyone, often multiple times). The defeat scene usually gives a strong hint as to what went wrong, and what you could have done differently to win. It is possible to witness the star events in the wrong order and lock yourself out of a victory; it's a sort of dice roll to further stack the odds against you.
I can see that, though it can also be extra difficult to try and discern the mtl sometimes (and considering the trouble i went through to get round1 right, i wouldn't mind knowing the answers xD) usually prefer going best route first then do the fun route last

Last edited:

sanahtlig

Jul 6, 2019
I can see that, though it can also be extra difficult to try and discern the mtl sometimes (and considering the trouble i went through to get round1 right, i wouldn't mind knowing the answers xD) usually prefer going best route first then do the fun route last
Give me the full range of rule options and I'll tell you which ones you need.

haha234

Jul 27, 2018
Give me the full range of rule options and I'll tell you which ones you need.
I've progressed to Round 2 after winning Round 1, I still haven't managed to win against Simical this time but I think I have a good idea of the best teammates (Marine and Rail), still a bit unclear about the best rules to pick.

The available ones for me are
1. Change lottery method
2.Member Students only
3. Change costume only once
4. Bring your own costumes

The hints suggest that I choose 1 and 2 but I think I still lost with that combo.

Dolodon

Sep 18, 2017
I've progressed to Round 2 after winning Round 1, I still haven't managed to win against Simical this time but I think I have a good idea of the best teammates (Marine and Rail), still a bit unclear about the best rules to pick.

The available ones for me are
1. Change lottery method
2.Member Students only
3. Change costume only once
4. Bring your own costumes

The hints suggest that I choose 1 and 2 but I think I still lost with that combo.
You actually want to completely ignore Rail once again. I didn't even do Rail's event, did options 1 and 2 there, and won with the other 2 guys.

haha234

Jul 27, 2018
You actually want to completely ignore Rail once again. I didn't even do Rail's event, did options 1 and 2 there, and won with the other 2 guys.
Thanks, he had higher power so I thought it was better to do his event this time for once

gesanor

Jul 15, 2020
Here's what I did for the pure love route (you can apparently do other combinations as well but this is what worked for me)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes