sanahtlig

Jul 6, 2019
This game requires navigating vague clues to avoid a loss in each stage. Good luck winning if you don't understand what you're doing; I failed each stage, sometimes repeatedly, even with an understanding.

As an NTR game, it is pretty decent. The routes diverge depending on the outcome of each stage (win or loss). Philly is cute and devoted (though not immune to temptation), and never gives up on you unless you give up on her. Mio has only a secondary role; the relationship with her doesn't get much attention, and much of the potential for jealousy generation with the primary heroine is squandered.

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
hmm considering how hard the game is when you can't really understand most of what they talk about a guide or walkthrough would be appreciated xD i wouldn't be surprised if the only way ti win is by following a strict pattern every single day, teacher supposedly acts strange so probably become biased towards simical, but also feel mio would want mc to lose philly so she has him to herself so that choice is tough, each rule change he still wins too

Last edited:

picobyte

Oct 20, 2017
Adapted the line abbreviation so that long lines are readable (mostly). The second file is for people that rather than whine actually want to improve the game. It contains the translations for all the sentences, except for filenames. Translations can then be applied to the original Japanese game using:
Bash:
sed -r -i -f sedscr_sqlines.sed data/*.json
I think it is intelligible what is meant, except for trolls. Problems due to translation are because sentences are broken ad hoc and then consequently translated separate, which causes errors. So if there are two lines, e.g. sometimes the subject is in the former line. And during translation then the next sentence receives another, which is not how it should be, or the next line starts with an article that should not be there.
I've adapted the introduction to a certain extent, but someone with knowledge of Japanese would probably do this better.

Last edited:
Reactions: LixNyx and Neuneu2

cutterarnold

Apr 2, 2021
You're quite clueless. Maybe you should try yourself first. I responded to a translation request asking for MTL. It is not trivial if you think that. First problem is to create something translated and playable. And then you have to think about how to order translations. Seriously it could have been worse. That said I never said it was done. It is just a start.

I am sure you worked hard on this. Problem is it's largely unintelligible.

After reading your message however, I am not so sure it's the machine translation anymore. I can only try to vaguely guess what you meant to say through this message. I can honestly say your message is as unintelligible as the game so maybe that's where the problem arises. You yourself cannot speak English and again, I am not trying to insult you, I am just trying to state and clarify this as a problem because if someone who can't speak English "translates" a game into English, of course nobody will be able to understand it...

I may be mistaken since I don't know what goes into Machine Translations or what it takes to transfer it into another language and I don't want to invalidate or discourage people putting effort into these translations. I had no idea this wasn't the finished version of the translation. I just hoped someone would come and fix it. Thank you for your effort if it helped getting a good final translation.

I do maintain however that the game in its current state is not playable for an English speaker. Sorry if you took offense!

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Okay so it's almost confirmed that the only way to win the first round is by likely following a very strict sequence of events and if you deviate even slightly you guarantee a loss. because i went into the save editor i have and noticed that simical's team is fixed at 2900 points. however by even getting 2940 points and highest points matter rule i still lost for some weird ass reason. tbh no matte which rule is picked i lose and i don't even know the point of those rules. logically you'd assume highest only would mean the one with the highest score total wins, and lowest only would mean the one with the lowest wins but nope that's not it apparently

Last edited:

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
I am sure you worked hard on this. Problem is it's largely unintelligible.

After reading your message however, I am not so sure it's the machine translation anymore. I can only try to vaguely guess what you meant to say through this message. I can honestly say your message is as unintelligible as the game so maybe that's where the problem arises. You yourself cannot speak English and again, I am not trying to insult you, I am just trying to state and clarify this as a problem because if someone who can't speak English "translates" a game into English, of course nobody will be able to understand it...

I may be mistaken since I don't know what goes into Machine Translations or what it takes to transfer it into another language and I don't want to invalidate or discourage people putting effort into these translations. I had no idea this wasn't the finished version of the translation. I just hoped someone would come and fix it. Thank you for your effort if it helped getting a good final translation.

I do maintain however that the game in its current state is not playable for an English speaker. Sorry if you took offense!
I'd say their message isn't unintelligible at all and pretty easily understood and the message is conveyed well. However yes as it is, it's very hard to play as the rules are tough to understand, and i'm still working my ass of figuring out the trick to beating the first match. but that's standard with MTL

cutterarnold

Apr 2, 2021
I'd say their message isn't unintelligible at all and pretty easily understood and the message is conveyed well. However yes as it is, it's very hard to play as the rules are tough to understand, and i'm still working my ass of figuring out the trick to beating the first match. but that's standard with MTL
Well, agree to disagree cause I can only vaguely make out what the original message meant...

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
I genuinely don't understand the people that request MTL translations for games like this one where comprehension is actually necessary.

In general, I have a hard time understanding why anyone would request MTL for games focused on NTR of all fetishes, when NTR is a very contextual kink and a lot of its value is lost without a decent-ish translation. After all, without good clarity, all you're left with most of the time is pretty vanilla sex in terms of art...

From the looks of things, this is another one of those games I'll put on the Watch list for the next 2+ years in the hopes that something good will happen to it. Pretty rare though once the shitty MTL gets to the front page, it tends to discourage people from making any real effort afterwards.

It's a shame, because the game looks interesting... but oh well. It's shit like this that makes me wish I genuinely had the time and energy to put into learning to read Japanese. It'd spare me from needing to hope for quality translations.

Paslicivi

Aug 30, 2016
Thanks for sharing the game but that is not even MTL. That is half MTL and half not translated at all :HideThePain:
Also not all MTL translations that bad. For example Treasure Hunter Mia was MTL before it transleted properly. It was bad but we could understand what was happening. In that game, i have no idea at all. I just clicking randomly :WaitWhat:

ss.jpg

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Hmm for now i'll have to quit the game until someone finds the solution to round one and posts it, because even with 2970 team strength, no matter which rule i pick I lose.
observations i have gotten is

* correct observer is Miu, as the teacher is being rewarded by simical for making him win.

* don't do rail's even at all so stay away from him as you lose 20 points 10 from yourself and 10 from philly

RedComet00

Sep 6, 2019
Netorare is usually known to have top tier art. This looks so bland. And it's MTL to boot. Hard pass from me, dawg.

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
Not sure what to think of this game, first of all translating with MTL is crap, half the sentences aren't understandable, part of sentences aren't shown unless open up history log, I tried to play it but I don't even understand what they were saying, what I did understand was the blond tard wanted to have Phily as his fuck doll, but for that her friend has to sell her or so, but since he doesn't want, he came up with another plan to have a sort battle game, and if he wins Phile becomes his fuck doll and if he lose then the other guy can go to the guild. Not sure if understood that correct, but it sure hurts my brain to make a sence of all those crappy sentences.

So I suggest find a japanese-english translator that not made by a machine but one who is human and understand both languages and translate everything correctly, also a lot parts even weren't translated like the maps and such. So for now I give up till I see some serious improvements on translation.

ldacombat123

Jun 6, 2022
did this game have animated scene? sorry for my dumb question, but some game have "animated scene" without tag "animated"

cutterarnold

Apr 2, 2021
Ahma and Philly, childhood friends but less than lovers, are suddenly confronted by the powerful Shimical.
The two are noticed, and in order to get a recommendation to join a guild in the city,
they challenge Shimical to a game he proposes.
However, the game is played on the condition that if Ahma loses, he will give Philly to his mistress.
Can Ahma win the game and protect her future and Philly?
Yeah, even the description in the original post makes no sense. Can someone translate this translation? This is the level of translation you find in the game as well by the way...

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
She never wins, its fact in these games, Mistress wants her and asshole who cheats makes so house always wins. So this con-game is pass for me. No realism, if girl was smart she fuck you and say find your happy patsy somewhere else. Or she kill him and feed him to forest and that realism most of women on here looking for.

Dolodon

Sep 18, 2017
Hmm for now i'll have to quit the game until someone finds the solution to round one and posts it, because even with 2970 team strength, no matter which rule i pick I lose.
observations i have gotten is

* correct observer is Miu, as the teacher is being rewarded by simical for making him win.

* don't do rail's even at all so stay away from him as you lose 20 points 10 from yourself and 10 from philly
I managed to get the Round 1 win by doing all events except for Rail's, getting to the 2970 point total you also got to. Used the massage guy as the 3rd member, Mio as the judge, and the rule was Highest point only.

Reactions: Eldiran

sanahtlig

Jul 6, 2019
Okay so it's almost confirmed that the only way to win the first round is by likely following a very strict sequence of events and if you deviate even slightly you guarantee a loss. because i went into the save editor i have and noticed that simical's team is fixed at 2900 points. however by even getting 2940 points and highest points matter rule i still lost for some weird ass reason. tbh no matte which rule is picked i lose and i don't even know the point of those rules. logically you'd assume highest only would mean the one with the highest score total wins, and lowest only would mean the one with the lowest wins but nope that's not it apparently
I can tell you what you need to do in each stage. I played this fairly recently so I remember most if not all of the tricks. But much of the fun of the game is figuring it out yourself. I didn't figure out how to beat the first round until my second playthrough, when the pattern finally became clear to me.

The tutorial explains that you need BOTH sufficient team power and the correct ruleset. You also need the right team members. Fail any check and you lose. To win, you have to talk to EVERYONE, puzzle out their hints, and maximize your team power (again, through talking to everyone, often multiple times). The defeat scene usually gives a strong hint as to what went wrong, and what you could have done differently to win. It is possible to witness the star events in the wrong order and lock yourself out of a victory; it's a sort of dice roll to further stack the odds against you.

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 5 Votes