ruthile

Nov 26, 2018
Wonder where basilisks are, i've seen some pics where you fight one and are they in ex chapters?
yes, basilisk is in the ex chapter.

Actually I've gone back to a few lewd voices previously, even hit them to death, they're not the same person, unless it 's bugged. Might be part of a different quest, mostly likely an EX quest.
not bugged, the lewd voices that keep regen to full hp really is just giving you red gems.
its to replace quick orb refill from shop event in first game that no longer available here

if you use chrono or summoner(with rolling wand familiar skill) you can get lot of red gems there
or use any familiar shoot that can reduce her hp fast
edit: i think there's also familiar skill that give more red gems drop

Need help, started chrono quest with whole go to past thing, what do i need to do for true ending?
to open true end/EX chapters you need to complete sub-quest chase the princess,
you need to do something in chapter 4 when fighting Princess.

in the chrono path go to chapter 4 with ??? door for that exact battle
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

TheBlindSteve

May 14, 2017
not bugged, the lewd voices that keep regen to full hp really is just giving you red gems.
its to replace quick orb refill from shop event in first game that no longer available here
Huh, the more you know. To be fair I never noticed the gems because I've been using my cheat table, mainly to have infinite gems.

Sep 10, 2019
It's been a long time since I played this, ready to revisit it now that it's fully english.
If it's not too much of a bother, could someone comb over all the yuri scenes in the game and explain how to get them? From what I remember, a lot of them require going to a certain location in the overworld and can't be viewed in the my room area, which is a pain.

ruthile

Nov 26, 2018
It's been a long time since I played this, ready to revisit it now that it's fully english.
If it's not too much of a bother, could someone comb over all the yuri scenes in the game and explain how to get them? From what I remember, a lot of them require going to a certain location in the overworld and can't be viewed in the my room area, which is a pain.
so far only white wisp, undine, and dark stone yuri scene not available in my room
the rest are available in my room. might as well i list all yuri scenes here
edit: adding more scenes, as i pressed post instead preview before
edit2: adding vampire girl, her yuri scenes also not available in my room

Last edited:

TheBlindSteve

May 14, 2017
So I've ran into some untranslated dialogue, which lets you go back to the farm if you talk to the guide in Junk Town in the EX chapters. I don't actually think you can do anything there, although 2 NPCS have untranslated dialogue there.

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
So fullscreen doesn't work for me, I can hear the music and I can still move on the main menu but the window doesn't pop up all I can see is my computer desktop. Does anyone know how to fix this or if there is a way to make the window bigger without going fullscreen?

There are also only two resolutions in-game to pick from (1024x600 (Windowed) and 1024x600 (Fullscreen).

Last edited:
Jan 8, 2019
want to ask, the normal heart is for normal scenes, blue heart is for invitation and if its gets a white "plant" icon what it is

ruthile

Nov 26, 2018
How do you get Mirara?
you will get her later part in ex chapter

What does Memory Quest entail, kinda unlocked it
if you protect princess at chapter 4 with st. prism, but proceed with normal chapter instead of EX chapter
you can get those memory quest. It's a bit lore of princess's past

at chapter 7 or before that there is an event at top of high wall
then proceed to top of king tower after the event
you will get key item holy egg later

So fullscreen doesn't work for me, I can hear the music and I can still move on the main menu but the window doesn't pop up all I can see is my computer desktop. Does anyone know how to fix this or if there is a way to make the window bigger without going fullscreen?

There are also only two resolutions in-game to pick from (1024x600 (Windowed) and 1024x600 (Fullscreen).
unfortunately you can't change this, i guess there's no other resolution settings.
try using Magpie to force fullscreen the windowed one

the full save is already with the game, but where is the gallery room?
someone have 100% save for this game ?
full save is on the save file 8-1 (if you downloaded here with djweish files), press q when load to change the page
you can use feather item to go to my room to see the sprite scenes, find the green crystal to summon them
or you can see the memories from q menu > quest for the cg scenes

want to ask, the normal heart is for normal scenes, blue heart is for invitation and if its gets a white "plant" icon what it is
white plant is lily flower, it's a symbol for yuri/lesbian scene
scroll up a bit and I already posted all yuri scenes you can see

Last edited:
Reactions: Necromancer85

Necromancer85

Mar 17, 2018

if you protect princess at chapter 4 with st. prism, but proceed with normal chapter instead of EX chapter

unfortunately you can't change this, i guess there's no other resolution settings.

full save is on the save file 8-1 (if you downloaded here with djweish files), press q when load to change the page
you can use feather item to go to my room to see the sprite scenes, find the green crystal to summon them

thank you

gogo132

Mar 29, 2017

Thank you! unfortunately I've beat the true end, and I still can't figure out where her contract dropped. If you could give a location It would be appreciated.

ruthile

Nov 26, 2018
Thank you! unfortunately I've beat the true end, and I still can't figure out where her contract dropped. If you could give a location It would be appreciated.
I guess you missed it before going to the last map area
you still can go here through I. starway, go to the left part of the map

Reactions: gogo132

DarkTHJ

Feb 3, 2018
so far only white wisp, undine, and dark stone yuri scene not available on my room
the rest are available in my room. might as well i list all yuri scenes here
edit: adding more scenes, as i pressed post instead preview before
How can I trigger yuri event with vampire girl?

ruthile

Nov 26, 2018
How can I trigger yuri event with vampire girl?
my apologize, seems like I missed to mention that one
unfortunately that one also the one need to visit the map
vampire variant in buried dome, go near the coffin with moon form

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes