EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ242008_img_main.png

Overview:
A boy and girl with amnesia wander through the wilderness until they're taken in by a friendly hot spring village. They've just settled in to their new lives, when a giant monstrous eyeball attacks, kidnapping the girl and spiriting her away to Majo, the magic fortress inhabited by all kinds of inhibitionless monster girls! Strangely, whilst the monster has taken her body, her mind has remained behind, inside the boy, granting him magical powers and the ability to transform into a new female form. With his new powers he races off to Majo to save his friend!

Magic Castle RePureAria 2 is the sequel to Magic Castle RePureAria. Like the first game it's a 2D Metroidvania style game, where you navigate a maze-like castle to collect new items, skills and forms to transform into. By having sex with monster girls they might even form a contract with you, allowing you to call upon their skills to further power up. The game is longer and more in depth than the first; now, each familiar is a unique ally with her own set of skills that can be changed and improved.​

Thread Updated: 2020-03-13
Release Date: 2019-04-28
Original Title: 楽園魔城リピュアリア2
Aliases: The Paradise Fortress of RePure Aria 2
Developer: 幻奏黒夢館 (House of Black Dream Fantasies) -
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.25
Language: English
Prequel: Magic Castle RePureAria
Voices: Japanese
Store: ,
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -

Extras:

RJ242008_img_smp1.png RJ242008_img_smp2.png RJ242008_img_smp3.png RJ242008_img_smp4.png RJ242008_img_smp5.png 20220313031709.png 20220313031745.png 20220313031847.png 20220313032013.png 20220313032248.png 20220313032409.png 20220313032448.png 20220313032523.png 20220313032705.png 20220313032836.png 20220313033051.png 20220313033113.png 20220313033216.png 20220313033311.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Is this translated into English? Or is the game all in Japanese? The game stills shows Japanese, but I'd like to try it if it is in English, too.

Edit. I know it says the language is English, but with the photo's showing Japanese, I just want to make sure.

Last edited:

djweish

Apr 1, 2018
Is this translated into English? Or is the game all in Japanese? The game stills shows Japanese, but I'd like to try it if it is in English, too.

Edit. I know it says the language is English, but with the photo's showing Japanese, I just want to make sure.
It should all be English, fan translated - the pictures are from the official Japanese DLSite, so they have Japanese text.

notamuted

May 12, 2018

I am currently playing this and can confirm. So far, everything is translated.

Jan 12, 2022
View attachment 1701155

Overview:
A boy and girl with amnesia wander through the wilderness until they're taken in by a friendly hot spring village. They've just settled in to their new lives, when a giant monstrous eyeball attacks, kidnapping the girl and spiriting her away to Majo, the magic fortress inhabited by all kinds of inhibitionless monster girls! Strangely, whilst the monster has taken her body, her mind has remained behind, inside the boy, granting him magical powers and the ability to transform into a new female form. With his new powers he races off to Majo to save his friend!

Magic Castle RePureAria 2 is the sequel to Magic Castle RePureAria. Like the first game it's a 2D Metroidvania style game, where you navigate a maze-like castle to collect new items, skills and forms to transform into. By having sex with monster girls they might even form a contract with you, allowing you to call upon their skills to further power up. The game is longer and more in depth than the first; now, each familiar is a unique ally with her own set of skills that can be changed and improved.​

Thread Updated: 2020-03-13
Release Date: 2019-04-28
Original Title: 楽園魔城リピュアリア2
Aliases: The Paradise Fortress of RePure Aria 2
Developer: 幻奏黒夢館 (House of Black Dream Fantasies) -
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.25
Language: English
Prequel: Magic Castle RePureAria
Voices: Japanese
Store: ,

Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Holy man, Thanks for the great effort you put in!!!
I have finished the game already but gonna replay with your translation now

Hereje

Sep 13, 2019
this one is actually a pretty good "metroidvania", I still like the ero content of the first but still pure gold.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Question: Can you play as a boy/have hetero sex scenes? girlxgirl action doesn't really do it for me so I just wanted to be sure before downloading (it sounds kinda like you're male only during the intro and nowhere else tho, not bashing people's preferences mind you, just asking for the sake of my own preferences before downloading a game.)

Doomeye

May 7, 2018
Question: Can you play as a boy/have hetero sex scenes? girlxgirl action doesn't really do it for me so I just wanted to be sure before downloading (it sounds kinda like you're male only during the intro and nowhere else tho, not bashing people's preferences mind you, just asking for the sake of my own preferences before downloading a game.)
I'm seeing plenty of them in the screenshots alone. Clickiing those would have been less effort than postiing this questioin

TheBlindSteve

May 14, 2017
Only played the first game so I'm not sure how much of this is still true, but you control both character(s). Girl mode is your main method of damage and has very few lewd animations, boy mode is where most of the lewd animations are, and you have no direct way of dealing damage. You start in girl mode and once you take enough damage you enter boy mode, so you basically run away to not get raped at that point. Some lewd animations are pretty hard to pull off, requiring specific requirements, like for example there is one character in the first game that teleports away the moment it sees boy form, the only way to rape? her is if you get knocked down right next to her so she doesn't have a chance to run away.

Reactions: NODOGAN

djweish

Apr 1, 2018
Update? What changed in the thread?
If you mean compared to RePureAria 1, this is the sequel - it's a whole new game, though similar mechanics and setting.

Yes, nearly all the pixel sex scenes are hetero. (The lesbian ones are marked by a lily symbol). You get to do a lot more as the boy this time, including actually fight somewhat after getting certain items.

Is there a gallery of some sort?
You can replay any of the "story" sex scenes from the Menu by going Menu -> Quest and then scrolling down to Memories. For the pixel sex scenes, you can find the item that unlocks "My Room" and summon girls there, or use a small base and unlock either the bathroom or bedroom. For boss sex scenes, you mostly need to rechallenge the boss (there's a gnome in My Room who lets you fight some of them again).

If you just want to view the sprite sheets, you'll need to download a programme called DXExtract and use it on the various game files, though.

Thronico

Sep 11, 2017
Admittedly, I've played through the opening portion of the game, and while I love the first one, holy shit are these animations stiff. So far they all feel really vanilla, and definitely lack in the actual motion department.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
It has been a while but the waiting paid off. Though at some point I should just seriously start learning Japanese, I guess, especially since some translations take a long time (that is for those games that receive one). And I guess for better understanding anime cough and hentai cough.

Reactions: thegodofsky
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes