• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

GobbleGobble

Jan 22, 2018
and how to do you get to the base ? its been so long i played i forgot how it works again
The base is just somewhere in any given map section that has a brown and gold bordered ticket, visible as a icon from selecting the Map via the Q menu. You need to first identify which part of the map you are in, then try and travel to a part of the map that has one of those ticket icons. This only works if you are using a full save, which is included in the game download in the thread. Once you get to one of those places (I think in the save the map part I used was called Spider's Cave or smthing) you have to jump around and look for a door. Once youre in that door, youll see a small room with familiars in it, and you can walk to the end of the room to portal to My Room.

I'm lazy, so I haven't figured out how to get these base tickets or how to use them, as I only progressed a small bit in the game. So the full save is all I know. Someone correct me if im wrong.

It's very important to save in My Room, as you'll probably die trying to replay character interactions. Also, you can find 'scenes' in the Quests section of the Q menu under 'memories' if you just want to view scenes, but does not include sprite sex.

• Red Heart
Reactions: thekill

thekill

Dec 9, 2018
The base is just somewhere in any given map section that has a brown and gold bordered ticket, visible as a icon from selecting the Map via the Q menu. You need to first identify which part of the map you are in, then try and travel to a part of the map that has one of those ticket icons. This only works if you are using a full save, which is included in the game download in the thread. Once you get to one of those places (I think in the save the map part I used was called Spider's Cave or smthing) you have to jump around and look for a door. Once youre in that door, youll see a small room with familiars in it, and you can walk to the end of the room to portal to My Room.

I'm lazy, so I haven't figured out how to get these base tickets or how to use them, as I only progressed a small bit in the game. So the full save is all I know. Someone correct me if im wrong.

It's very important to save in My Room, as you'll probably die trying to replay character interactions. Also, you can find 'scenes' in the Quests section of the Q menu under 'memories' if you just want to view scenes, but does not include sprite sex.

either im retard or im not find ing it, cause i got myself in one of those brown/golden ticket room, but impossible to find a way to the "room" or even get the menu to what you said

test best i can get to is , getting to the ticket room on the map, and thats all, after that i have no idea (or it might not show up ? im using the full save that came with it)

Venchi

Feb 21, 2019
And I already hate the first upgraded form where you'll bounce around like crazy just by walking into walls.
None of the forms are intended to be direct upgrades, the game itself even tells you that if you're struggling with the mobility, limit your usage of that form when you don't have to use it. The timed form you get at the start, for example, can jump higher, has greater sky mobility (Holding C while moving midair causes you to just FLY forward), the down-attack is a comfortable tool to dealing with enemies through obstacles, etc.

If you want to reliably use the advantages of the bouncy form, and aren't quite able to meld with the bouncing, make sure to check out the abilities you get on familiars. Harpies, I believe, guarantee an ability that slows you down to standard speed, but remove the bounciness (same as the first game).

Reactions: Zepheral

djweish

Apr 1, 2018
What is it suppose to be, stuff like "Watashi wa/Atashi Wa/Boku Wa"?
That's right - specifically, Ore or Boku. Of course, in English we just use "I", but I couldn't work out a way to skip it at least asking you which you want to choose!

I don't understand why gamepad rebinding is possible but not for keyboard, it simply is a hassle to be forced into using specific keys, especially if your layout is different from the one used for the game which can be very inconveniencing depending on how drastic the displacement is (for example Y and Z), which is especially bad when "one-handed play" is not supported. Guess I should create a custom (language) layout just to properly play games like this (I've had enough from the first part already).
Right? I really don't understand why keyboard rebinding is impossible, but joystick rebinding is. It apparently supports Joy2key, though I didn't test it myself; maybe you could emulate a controller, so your keyboard controls the emulated controller, and that can be rebound using joy2key!

All of those words mean "I". As in first person personal pronoun.
Watashi is generic, unisex pronoun, can be used by anyone in any situation. Watakushi is more formal version of it.
Ore is masculine, less formal pronoun. Often used by tomboys, though.
Atashi is the girl pronoun. Isn't used by males, like, at all.
Boku is boyish pronoun. Doesn't get used by adults or girls much, unless they want to emphasise their youth or modesty.
Washi and Ware are formal-ish pronouns used by old men. Unlike those above, no real expectation to, they just like the sound of it, or can't be bothered to say full watakushi or something.
There's also Sessha, but it's used mostly by samurai and ninja in historical dramas. There's more but none of those worth a note.
The princess (in both her adults form and younger form) actually uses "Warawa" as her personal pronoun, which wikipedia tells me "Mainly used by women in samurai families. Today, it is used in fictional settings to represent archaic noble female characters."

Is playing the first game necessary to understand the plot?
It's not required, though this game does tie in to it towards the end. Mostly this is a standalone story set in a different universe, but some characters return from the previous game (and other characters have equivalents in this universe to the versions in the universe from the first game).

For the hetero scenes, is it mostly just the protagonist being raped? Or are there a decent amount of consensual/non-femdom scenes? The game looks interesting, but I'm really not into femdom.
There's a decent number of scenes that you need to initiate, and most of the story based scenes are consensual. You can tap out of sex scenes where you do get caught, though if you want to make contracts with the girls you're more likely to be letting them have sex with you on purpose. The game is set in a world where very few people are able to feel strong emotions, and the idea of "love" is just something from old fairy tales, so even some of the aggressive monster girls are often more curious or playful than attempting to properly dominate the hero.

What does the different hearts mean when banging a monster girl?
Each different heart is a different sex variant. Sometimes only particular individuals from a species will carry out some of the variants, or there might be other requirements. A locked symbol means that scene isn't available yet, a Lily means it's a lesbian scene, a filled in heart is a scene you've seen before.

how to get to the gallery for the scene scenes with monsters ?
i been searching to no results :(
If you're using my completed save that's in the download link (it's in slot 47 of file 8):
To view the story scenes, go into the Menu with Q, choose Quest, go down to Memories, and select which one you want to view.
To view pixel sex scenes, first get back into the game proper by going through the green glowy door to the right. Go into the Menu, choose Item, use the Feather item at the right of the top row, and teleport to "My Room" (in my save, it's second down on page 4). From there, go to the top of the room, interact with the summoning crystal, and choose a girl to summon.

TheBlindSteve

May 14, 2017
Well I made a basic Cheat Engine table for the game, I might make a more advanced version at some point, but don't hold your breath.(but yes I will add in air at some point) Thankfully the game uses static pointers so it's pretty easy to find the values.

Table Features
Edit HP and MP + max values
Edit Energy, Horniness, Yellow things.
Edit X and Y positions - CAN BREAK YOUR GAME BE CAREFUL.
-edit
I deliver the promise I myself sent to myself, it was suppose to be a bad april fools joke but I got lazy and never actually finished it until after the day of fools. Anyway I have brought air as promised, plus all the items in the game, which you really shouldn't mess with. I also got lazy and didn't color code it, sue me, Table is pretty much feature complete, unless I want to waste all my time adding the ability to change how many times you've seen a sex scene. fuck that though. That is unless the game also has an alignment system like the first one, I've been doing this stuff as I play and I'm not very far because of real world commitments, and not because I've been wasting all my time playing an anime farming simulator. I've also been making a list of every scene and how to get them, since I remember the first game being a pain about it. Don't expect me to ever finish it though, someone else should step up to that plate.

Last edited:
Reactions: ruthile and heyhwat

GobbleGobble

Jan 22, 2018
either im retard or im not find ing it, cause i got myself in one of those brown/golden ticket room, but impossible to find a way to the "room" or even get the menu to what you said

test best i can get to is , getting to the ticket room on the map, and thats all, after that i have no idea (or it might not show up ? im using the full save that came with it)
To enter a door, you have to press the down arrow key in front of the door. Some of the ticket rooms might not be obvious where the door is? The first door I found was in the first ticket room I explored, and it looked like a long green rectangle (didn't really look like a door lol)

Honestly if you made it to one of the rooms that have the ticket, then you're getting close. Keep exploring or maybe try a different map section to see if you can access a base somewhere else (I think that save has 15+ bases across the map that the original user saved)

djweish

Apr 1, 2018
Anyone know the way for the quest "Find Rushbaum"? I've been wandering for like hours

View attachment 1733487
You need to head left from the room to the right of there - first head to Night Plaza, and go to the upper left portion of the room. There's a signpost pointing to Night Town Residences, where you can walk through the wall:

20220401162842.png
then just keep heading left.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Fiametto

Sscdrake

Jun 24, 2018
Each different heart is a different sex variant. Sometimes only particular individuals from a species will carry out some of the variants, or there might be other requirements. A locked symbol means that scene isn't available yet, a Lily means it's a lesbian scene, a filled in heart is a scene you've seen before.
Thanks for the info. I've noticed some monsters have extra dots after the hearts, while some just have the hearts. Do the dots mean anything?

ruthile

Nov 26, 2018
Thanks for the info. I've noticed some monsters have extra dots after the hearts, while some just have the hearts. Do the dots mean anything?
dots can either mean it haven't unlocked yet, or you need other variant of that monster
usually they're on another maps.
if it haven't unlocked you might need unlock another form or continue story.

Reactions: Sscdrake

djweish

Apr 1, 2018
Yeah, as ruthile says. You can also see the scenes you've unlocked from the Dictionary - it will list all the ones you've seen. If you try to summon girls in My Room, sometimes specific scenes will let you summon different variants of monster girl too.

Reactions: Sscdrake

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
I take it you've used the ticket on the right side of the room, and you're able to buy a bath and kitchen.
The "my room" is something you'll find very, very late in the story. Don't worry about it, since you'll be much more familiar with the game once you get there.
'my room' only unlocks save and teleport functions anyway. These rooms are meant for familiars storage, training and gallery (via cooking).

Note that you won't find enough tickets for all the rooms. The last few must be bought at a store (only 2? of them sells them and both are hard to reach. Mark them down once you find them!).

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Right? I really don't understand why keyboard rebinding is impossible, but joystick rebinding is. It apparently supports Joy2key, though I didn't test it myself; maybe you could emulate a controller, so your keyboard controls the emulated controller, and that can be rebound using joy2key!
Previously I tried different other approaches via the keyboard, like using a script (also in case it might be useful for different games without controller support). But the sad truth is that the game only reads keys available on your currently selected keyboard layout, it refuses to read any other inputs. To emphasize on this, it may not read any other inputs but it still detects different layouts (e.g. when Z and Y are switched), but that isn't to my liking since I want to use Numpad which isn't possible to rebind (besides other function keys) and I haven't found a way to bind function keys as output keys (e.g. arrow keys for movement).
Or at least I didn't find or wanted to search further for any programs which could actually emulate the keys for the game to also detect the inputs.

In case anyone finds another game which isn't as strict with key inputs you may check out the program "AutoHotkey", it uses scripts which are easy to write if kept simple and comes with an included help file which offers a good beginner guide, I believe even for those who don't have any prior experience in programming (alternatively download and run scripts, but I think it comes without saying that it is recommended to only run those you trust, so your own should be the safest).
But since it wasn't working for this game, and I tested it with other programs and it worked with them, I had to search for an Xbox 360 controller emulator.

I made a quick google search, there is a program literally called "Xbox 360 Controller Emulator" (short "x360ce") which emulates said controller, it is safe to use and works, including keyboard with Numpad which I prefer in "one-handed play". For anyone interested, simply search for "x360ce", it has its own official website with instructions on how to use it.
Note that you can remap everything freely for this game with the exception of the directional keys (up, left, right, down) which are tied to both the left stick and the D-pad. Also make sure that "JoyToPlay" is "ON" in the ingame config.

Last edited:

jolg

Jul 7, 2020
What does the blue heart(with a JP letter inside it) icon under mongirls sex scenes mean.
Also are there scenes with the statues and the shopkeeper, kinda confused on those.

Last edited:

TransMonitor

May 29, 2018
I understand that they wanted lots of detail on the monsters but man. Every time it tries to dynamic zoom in boss fights I hate the game more. Its good when its zoomed all the way out and the worst when it makes you play zoomed in.

All the sprites are quite nice though. very cute. Sometimes more silly then sexy sometimes though.

Bubbriver

Apr 6, 2019
I got to the dialogue box for the dragon statues. How do I trigger the event for the dragon to spawn in my area?

Maniack

Jul 8, 2020
Anyone know how much pee is in this? I played the demo/ one level thing (?) that was on dlsite and it had an okay amount of pee. if the rest of the game has a decent amount too i'm very interested, otherwise, meh.

djweish

Apr 1, 2018
I understand that they wanted lots of detail on the monsters but man. Every time it tries to dynamic zoom in boss fights I hate the game more. Its good when its zoomed all the way out and the worst when it makes you play zoomed in.
You should be able to turn that off - Menu -> Config -> Page 2 -> Auto Zoom Off.

I got to the dialogue box for the dragon statues. How do I trigger the event for the dragon to spawn in my area?
If you have enough Punishment Tickets you can force her to spawn by interacting with the statues of her, otherwise she appears at random. There's an inn where you get some tickets if you stay there, which is a cheap way of getting more tickets.

Is there a way to see the gnome's second scene "invite"?
There's one specific gnome that gives that scene - she's in the Geolectro Cave, in the area with four doors in a row - go in the second door from the right. In general, is very good about where to get specific scenes, if you translate it from Japanese using Google Chrome or similar.

What does the blue heart(with a JP letter inside it) icon under mongirls sex scenes mean.
Also are there scenes with the statues and the shopkeeper, kinda confused on those.
The blue heart scenes are "invitation" scenes - they take place in a special room or area that the monster girl will take you to, for example the Hidden Milk Elf Village, the Lamia area after they petrify you and the Comet Lilim spaceship.

djweish

Apr 1, 2018
Anyone know how much pee is in this? I played the demo/ one level thing (?) that was on dlsite and it had an okay amount of pee. if the rest of the game has a decent amount too i'm very interested, otherwise, meh.
There's certainly some, though it doesn't have the sequence from the first game where the giant dragon girl pees all over you causing you to become petrified.
A few examples: if you have an "Invisble" as a familiar (and delete the skill that keeps her invisible), you'll see she pees whenever you have sex/masturbate. The Comet Lilim also pee whilst sexy times are going on, and have a scene where they can force you to pee so they can cross the streams.
The Tea Fairy will force you to pee in certain forms to collect the pee to make her tea; if you dilute it with semen, she'll pee into it herself to top up the level.
20220402150802.png 20220402151206.png

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes