4.00 star(s) 10 Votes

Lioth

Nov 24, 2017
This shit is borderline impossible, no matter what I fucking do Sophia always ALWAYS heals or shields the instant I'm one turn away from winning.

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
When is this gonna be done? I found it on another website and didn't realize it was only the demo.

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
I thought it was pretty much completed. A short battler with story and some lewd scenes, and it hasn't been updated in a while.

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
View attachment 150254

Overview:
The powerful spirit Xarric is summoned from another world by Sophia, a mage who wants to form a binding contract with him.
Not wanting to become Sophia's servant, Xarric fights back, beginning a magic duel.
Will he be able to defeat Sophia and keep his freedom? And if he does... What will he do to the young mage?
Thread Updated: 2020-01-28
Release Date: 2020-01-28
Developer: Belgerum
Censorship: None
Version: 1.0.4
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - -
Linux: - MEGA - - -
Mac: - MEGA - - -
Android: - MEGA - - -

Extras:
CHEAT MOD
Thanks to @Belgerum for the links

View attachment 333687 View attachment 333686 View attachment 333685 View attachment 333684 View attachment 234689 View attachment 234690 View attachment 234691
Very Nice!
**( actually this game should also avaliable be on Steam )

ninjasamuri

May 28, 2018
I just played this because I was curious about the Devs older work since Mahou Mating got stuck in dev hell and the same thing happened to the Maid Mansion DLC. I will say the final/true ending left me curious about what happens right after when Xarric meets Minerva given their history. How someone affected by Xarric would treat his redemption would've been an interesting scene but I get that it would make the ending drag

• Thinking Face
Reactions: falafelswoop

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
I just played this because I was curious about the Devs older work since Mahou Mating got stuck in dev hell and the same thing happened to the Maid Mansion DLC. I will say the final/true ending left me curious about what happens right after when Xarric meets Minerva given their history. How someone affected by Xarric would treat his redemption would've been an interesting scene but I get that it would make the ending drag
Not sure if that ending is "true" or just happens to be last in the numbering, but I agree it's interesting. And a shame about the dev hell.

Debtcat

Jul 3, 2018
Not sure if that ending is "true" or just happens to be last in the numbering, but I agree it's interesting. And a shame about the dev hell.
So to the dev, there is no "true" ending and they have no plans on trying to make a sequel of any kind. The artist who helped with the story at points wanted to make a sequel using the 6th ending, but that never got out of the planning stages.

The dev hell shit sucks bad and I mostly blame the dev's publisher for that mess, but it's a mess all around for a lot of reasons I'm not going to get into here and now. I can say MM is still being developed and not abandonware, but due to the negative feedback from making a kinetic novel for his last game, they feel at least some game play features need to be added to make MM a real game.

That said, I wouldn't expect it any sooner than late next year since it's being rebuilt from the ground up with new character art and hopefully gameplay elements.

• Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
4.00 star(s) 10 Votes