4.00 star(s) 10 Votes

crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017
Belgerum

Have always loved your art in your games. I know you like to keep your games short with satisfying conclusions, but still hoping you'll break that vow of yours some day and make a long running game :p

Reactions: jaredh72

Saphartlantis

Dec 4, 2018
Here's a MEGA link to the latest version (1.0.4) if you want one.
Mega
Thanks !!! By the way, that's one of the things I like with this game and Elf Enchanter, you can have an happy end when they fell in love !!! Demon King Domination disapointed me on this.

Last edited:

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Guy looks like Angra Mainyu.
I hope he's not as useless, I can't imagine having trouble resisting Angra's shitty stats.

Belgerum

Visual Novel Dev
Game Developer
Mar 29, 2018
Have always loved your art in your games. I know you like to keep your games short with satisfying conclusions, but still hoping you'll break that vow of yours some day and make a long running game :p
I am actually working on making a longer game right now. I still don't want to make an episodic game, or make one project that goes through eternal development, but I am trying to expand into making bigger projects with the help of a slightly larger team.

what sort of transformation is in the game?
The MC transforms into a tentacle moster, and the girl has a scene with some breast expansion.

What's does the update add
Mostly just bug fixes.

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
Cheat mod no longer seems to be working, have no option other than the intro when i start the game.

SacredAlmight

Jan 6, 2020
Does anyone have either a save file where they got all the endings or simply a way to cheat that actually work. Either or a save file with all endings or a way to cheat.

4.00 star(s) 10 Votes