4.00 star(s) 10 Votes

Sab12

Aug 17, 2017
Gameplay is bad.

The guide works, but any deviation from it results in either a loss or a standoff that can't be broken.

That said art and writing is really good.

I feel like this dev could make an amazing VN, but has a hard on for Korean grind mechanics that is unfun.

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
How to get the other CG? nvmd I found a guide. Never knew there was a guide I was playing for hours until I found the strategy to win, oh time to use that guide to get the other CG.

Belgerum

Visual Novel Dev
Game Developer
Mar 29, 2018
Thank you everyone for your feedback, and sorry for everyone having trouble with the combat. We'll try to tone it down the difficulty in future games.

For now, there are multiple walkthrough guides available, including an official one made by us:

We also have a public survey available if you're willing to give us direct feedback:

Jul 22, 2017
I liked this game. I mostly don't play vn focused games if I want to fap because there is just pictures. Your games make it at least a little more moving or how you say this. hehe
Story was good too and the voice acting was the best as usual. Art isn't bad either.
The combat can be viewed from many angles but from mine I liked it because it posed challenge to it. This combat style would have been ''better'' if for example not you were the spirit but the girl. Why? Because in this story the one that seems to be stronger is the spirit and yet he is ''challenged'' by the combat system that this fight is not as easy as he thought. Not sure if you understand what I mean but it's like he has to have the difficulty no matter how strong he is.
The only thing about the combat I don't like is that the sequences you have to do in order to finish a phase are somewhat harder to figure out and most people won't play this for the ''game'' they will only play it for the sex and/or story.
I sent a public suvey already for feedback.
I would like in future games maybe smoother sex animations if possible. It's already better with it being as it is then other vns that don't add movement but improvement on this aspect will be fun to see.

ghost_terror

Jul 5, 2017
I don't understand how to beat this chick, she does way more damage that me. I don't understand that waiting till her wait time is 6 strat.

Apr 8, 2018
I don't understand how to beat this chick, she does way more damage that me. I don't understand that waiting till her wait time is 6 strat.
cause with this strat you will deal a little more dammage than what she can heal ... but it take a little while to win
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
do it until she reach 0hp ... with this strat she will only shield/heal and won't attack you

Belgerum

Visual Novel Dev
Game Developer
Mar 29, 2018
Do you plan on releasing this port on Mac or is windows the only os?
Welp, the game is already pirated for PC. Here, have some versions for Mac and Android:

Reactions: entarotine

Debtcat

Jul 3, 2018
So for anyone still having trouble with ending 4, or any part of the game. I made a full guide.

It goes into a little more depth than just the walkthrough.

And here is the excerpt on ending 4 on how to win without taking damage.

kvier

Apr 30, 2018
Loved the golden ending (#6). Made endings #1 and #2 a little sadder in retrospect.

Does kinda make me want a short story about
Like the previous game, I like how combat is actually a puzzle, not really RPG-style combat.

Reactions: AAA1233321aa

Debtcat

Jul 3, 2018
Loved the golden ending (#6). Made endings #1 and #2 a little sadder in retrospect.

Does kinda make me want a short story about
Like the previous game, I like how combat is actually a puzzle, not really RPG-style combat.
That's all part of the storytelling. The game itself is designed to be a crossroads, where you have the choice to ether help or condemn the antagonist as you see fit. Without the contrast, I think the work would have had far less emotional impact.

Sep 4, 2017
I am trying to get endings 4, 5 and 6. I tried every walkthrough that I could find on internet, but she either defeats me, or keeps spending her every turn to heal herself, which causes that the battle never ends. I make damage, she heals herself, I make damage, again, hse heals herself, again, again and again. And sometimes she gets even three turns in a row.

Oct 27, 2018
Really enjoyed this, even though you gave it away for free, I still went back and bought it on itch after playing it to support you (picked up your other game right away too). Great hypnosis/mind control stuff, voice actress did fabulous with it. Happy to see your other game has a character with a bigger chest, the small chest in this one is pretty much my only complaint.

Fantasticfish

Dec 21, 2017
I am trying to get endings 4, 5 and 6. I tried every walkthrough that I could find on internet, but she either defeats me, or keeps spending her every turn to heal herself, which causes that the battle never ends. I make damage, she heals herself, I make damage, again, hse heals herself, again, again and again. And sometimes she gets even three turns in a row.
dude just follow the guide the creater posted it works fine

Reactions: HunterSeeker
4.00 star(s) 10 Votes