ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
ENarane now talk about it:

Last edited:
Reactions: gosha489

NV_HT

Mar 27, 2023
And I just found yet another one. They used the same video.
vlcsnap-2023-06-13-01h27m06s484.png vlcsnap-2023-06-13-01h27m06s484 (2).png
vlcsnap-2023-06-13-01h24m52s280.png
compare1.png

The head is different, and I'm guessing she traced it at another point in the same video.

farom

Nov 13, 2020
Thanks for the upload, but this really misses a few points.
Whats the point of the leg shots if there isn't any dripping cum?
Wish the socks were a little stained with the flowing juices.
Also no semen foaming/overflowing at the end?

As for audio, why is Uraraka squeaking like some hamster?
If she's going to trace najar, then at least fucking learn a thing or two from his audio and animation.

This is why women can't be good creators, they can only infer/copy from their real life experience.
Only men, and desperate men at that, can make art; the consciousness transcends visual reality to make pure expressions of desire.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Also I'm wondering how her Discord is going after this shit hit the fan for her.

Bit ironic how we're up in arms about Maenchu stealing art when that's what this whole site is about. Not that it invalidates any arguments though. We're not the ones passing it off as our own and asking for payment
The whole point of this site is archiving. Not tracing and profiting off of other artists works.

Last edited:

MyLewdForm

Apr 3, 2020
I mean everyone can report her to all her sites she make money off, im sure all sites dont allow stealing content like this, btw how people know shes a girl? did she prove that or its another tactic to get more money?

enhigoujo

Jul 3, 2020
my dudes she really likes to trace najar works does she really think that creator isnt that popular :KEK: hell even ploxys specially a **genshin** animation , i am just glad the guys here are really keen to see these , i only had a bad feeling about tryna subbing to this creator but now it makes more sense why ..

KumfeyKowch

Mar 22, 2020
amana2

Bit ironic how we're up in arms about Maenchu stealing art when that's what this whole site is about. Not that it invalidates any arguments though. We're not the ones passing it off as our own and asking for payment
I'd argue that plagiarism for profit is worse. Especialy the rates she charges. Sometimes Piracy is great for those that have limited access. Hell, if you like the work just go ahead and support. Always vote with your wallet.

Reactions: RGZ34 and Bricecube
3.30 star(s) 3 Votes