Collection GIF Video Maenchu Collection [2023-06-17] [Maenchu]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

nohornylol

Apr 4, 2023
It might be different if she messed up one time, but she didn't. She traced at least 27 times over the span of 3 years. She knew exactly what she was doing.
don't misunderstand me. im not on her side. i guess i just hate ppl who keep revolving around one person who's already in a pickle. like she's a horrible person whos done horrible things so what? she's an easy target now. i bet many ppl here felt empowered like getting a boost of testosterone for the first time when they scold on her like everybody else already been doing. haha

Small_Widow

Jan 28, 2023
People arguing over this seems dumb were they traced were they not, who knows? From what I saw on the document the poses were similar but not exact, the art/style/colour were all better, the characters would be different. I assume the original and meanchu's work are both video/animated which is why people are even more upset. Wouldn't almost everything about their work being different from the possible original work make meanchus work original, taking inspiration isn't wrong as it's what a lot of artist do.

Feb 10, 2022
were they traced were they not, who knows?
Yeah It's a mistery indeed, if only the artist herself admitted what she done in a public post on Twitter, before disappearing into the void for months without responding or giving explanations even in her patreon, we would certainly have some answers now. Truly a mystery that needs further investigations.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

GrandmasterOddball

Aug 12, 2022
Here's an "updated" official archive plus some missing extras, but might still not be everything. I also deleted a bunch of dupes and cleaned/organized a bit.

Maenchu archives: / /

edit: the links went dead but not remaking at this time. if someone else wants to fill in, please do.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 3 Votes