Collection GIF Video Maenchu Collection [2023-06-17] [Maenchu]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes
Jul 12, 2022
So she's totally gone isn't she? No new content at all, not even a post in Patreon in all this time
She hasn't even closed her Patreon either so there's a bunch of people being charged with no content in return.

Scam...

nohornylol

Apr 4, 2023
So she's totally gone isn't she? No new content at all, not even a post in Patreon in all this time
She hasn't even closed her Patreon either so there's a bunch of people being charged with no content in return.

Scam...
she's gone because of incels scolding her non stop. like losers who finally has something to say to a girl just because she messed up one time. and so they start nitpicking. amazing.

sirretinee

Jul 17, 2018
she's gone because of incels scolding her non stop. like losers who finally has something to say to a girl just because she messed up one time. and so they start nitpicking. amazing.
There are definitely people who took it too far, and fuck those people, but let's not pretend 'messing up one time' isn't also being reductive as hell.

If I forget to buy shampoo when grocery shopping, that's messing up one time.
Profiting off of other artist's works for months on end isn't messing up "one time."

She isn't gone, probably just taking some time to learn how to do proper art without tracing
Which is weird, because we all know she knows how to draw; just look at her early works.
She just found a shortcut and rode it until she got caught.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
She not gonna fuck you dude and I don't care if you man or woman. The artists that was traced by her for years almost lost motivation after finding out about this shit. Why bother make original stuff when you can simple trace over other people work and gain the financial success/reputation she had. One time is just downplaying years of this shit.

Last edited:

burryniceuser

Jul 23, 2017
She not gonna fuck you dude and I don't care if you man or woman. The artists that was traced by her for years almost lost motivation after finding out about this shit. Why bother make original stuff when you can simple trace over other people work and gain the financial success/reputation she had. One time is just downplaying years of this shit.
I'm not convinced any of her work was original.

Reactions: Momo Nishimiya

gacorkang

Mar 27, 2022
damn, ppl are get their ass burned over this. Meanwhile here i am dont give a poop because im not even care about the artist

NV_HT

Mar 27, 2023
It might be different if she messed up one time, but she didn't. She traced at least 27 times over the span of 3 years. She knew exactly what she was doing.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes