VN Ren'Py Lyla's Curse [v0.1.52] [Voodoo Monkey]

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes

VoodooMonkey

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
Just wanted to give you a heads up, I've release V0.1.2 which can be downloaded here:

Just a heads up though. I tried to catch as many bugs as I can, if you find any, could you let me know? I plan to release an update V0.1.25 soon after I get peoples feedback. Thanks in advance!

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Kinda buggy and short update. It's kinda funny how consistently out of model every picture is.

Nikira

Bad Member
Donor
Jan 6, 2018
well like a lot the game, Voodoo Monkey doing a really great job i recommend this game!:closedtongue:

DJD

Jun 26, 2017
There is no game here. Same exact content as last version.
Game ends after you meet you complete your first quest of pierced nips.
10 minutes of novella interactions "gameplay"
<honesty>

am I alone in wondering why so many of these creators announce they are releasing new versions and their "project" doesnt show any improvement at all?
I like the art alot, i like this this style game. Common factor is artists who spend more time creating images that never go in their game, keep the patrons entertained while they practice not working on the game.
Unf. there are hundreds of these people milking a few paragraphs and little lewd for months/years.

sigh

Reactions: Nikolai55

booom313

Drama Queen
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 14, 2016
I've ported the game on request of @VoodooMonkey

if a mod / uploader would add it to the main post that'll be great

edit 1:

whoops that one had a error

fixed

VoodooMonkey

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
There is no game here. Same exact content as last version.
Game ends after you meet you complete your first quest of pierced nips.
10 minutes of novella interactions "gameplay"
<honesty>

am I alone in wondering why so many of these creators announce they are releasing new versions and their "project" doesnt show any improvement at all?
I like the art alot, i like this this style game. Common factor is artists who spend more time creating images that never go in their game, keep the patrons entertained while they practice not working on the game.
Unf. there are hundreds of these people milking a few paragraphs and little lewd for months/years.

sigh
Hey man, this is a stability update for the V0.1.2 release. But I do agree, it's a hard choice to make drawing promotional images and keeping engaged with fans (but not making progress on the game) versus being head down and making progress on the game (but going silent for awhile and trusting that the fans trust that you're working on it). The balance is a hard one.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
OK, so I'm not sure if this is just because I used an old save, but I got constant errors at the piercing parlor. I was able to get through the scene by using the ignore option, but it was basically only every 4-7 passages that worked.

bsjfan69

Oct 4, 2017
It was looking really good!.. and then it ended. I'm such a retard for playing 0.1 versions and expecting content, but half the fucking games in this website are 0.1. So in short, don't bother, 5 minutes of gameplay.

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes