Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I see where Lily and the MC start calling each other big brother and sister right away. Is there something implied, or is that just poor writing?

I'm doing a quick spelling and grammar fix for the game. Will post it when I'm done. ;)

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Well, fuck it then. If they are going to be ~ 2 part shorts then I'll just mod 'em all and place them in the same SanchoMod thread here (and rename it simply "LustyVerse" and have all the sub-variant DL's listed separate. Seems appropriate.
SanchoMod - LV POD (WIP)

I'm far enough into the porting to provide some initial teasers:

SanchoMod GUI/Features
LV POD P1 SM B03a1.jpg LV POD P1 SM B03a2.jpg LV POD P1 SM B03a4.jpg LV POD P1 SM B03a3.jpg LV POD P1 SM B03b6.jpg LV POD P1 SM B03b5.jpg
LV POD P1 SM B03b1a.jpg LV POD P1 SM B03b1b.jpg LV POD P1 SM B03b2.jpg
LV POD P1 SM B03b3.jpg LV POD P1 SM B03b4.jpg
SanchoMod Character Renaming (deep-rooted, works across the board) and auto-patch input
LV POD P1 SM B03a6.jpg LV POD P1 SM B03a7.jpg
Image "XtraButton" flashing notifications with MiniMenu choreographing and audio cue
LV POD P1 SM B03a8.jpg

goat

ReiCaixa

Apr 28, 2020
I guess it would be nice if the other LustyVerse was linked in OP (?)
I still haven't seen any connection in the stories, but I guess they might come together considering the title.

xXwankerXx

Jul 21, 2017
You should avoid if you don’t like:
lmao mc gets into a relationship with a girl who actively cheats on him with his previous ex who also cheated on him and acts like she's better than her, then the mc gets on his knees and apologises to his queen like the pathetic cuck he is
So, nothing unusual here then, just the usual Inceton bullshit. I swear if they didn't have beautiful women and funny scripts, I wouldn't even be bothering with their games, but most of the 'well-written' ones here ain't exactly an alternative, so gonna have to put up with it lol. At least I'm gonna have a good laugh reading the dialogue and seeing the MC successfully fail (as usual:ROFLMAO:) at being the supposed 'stud' he was presented to be. Even his sister's laughing her ass off at this statement, so this should be good... gonna grab my popcorn and enjoy this cuck sh... Passion on Display game.:whistle:

So... is Shackbang a gonner?
No, but the next part will probably be the last one, unless the devs decide to pull some ridiculous supernatural bullshit out of their asses or more necessary-for-the-plot NTR flashsback scenes to ruin one of their few decent stories.

This game will become a ntr game in the future
Maybe not a full-on NTR game with all the 'good' stuff, but this... divisive word is to be expected in an Inceton game.:WeSmart:

MaRk34Chr1s

May 6, 2020
I see where Lily and the MC start calling each other big brother and sister right away. Is there something implied, or is that just poor writing?

I'm doing a quick spelling and grammar fix for the game. Will post it when I'm done. ;)
Can i ask you who Lily is. Did i miss her?:confused:

jimmyjambles

Mar 8, 2022
Is there no way to disable transitions if the toggle isn't present on the settings screen? Just about every render in this game is gated by a fade or dissolve, and that shit really grinds my gears. Transitions are one of the first things I disable when I start playing a VN because of how much they are over-used.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
No, but the next part will probably be the last one
Late reply to the party bud, I figured that out hours ago now. Onwards I tread.

Otherwise I personally don't give a rat's ass about the content as I'm doing this series for a friend... others just benefit since I'm releasing them publicly. So all that other drama 'round here I'm deaf and blind to as it doesn't concern me at all.

• Haha
Reactions: Ali ibn Hassan

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I'll give this a shot. I've played the Dev's other works so yeah... We'll just see where this goes, I guess.

2.60 star(s) 27 Votes