ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
It’s bonkers, lots of action. Story is kinda mid.

You should avoid if you don’t like:
Minimal choices, forced scenes(as in the scene occurs regardless), women being involved with each other in the threesome, girlfriend cheating on you with another girl. Just based on my run.

Slight buyer’s remorse since I didn’t wait.
Should have the cheating tag then also sounds a little like Lesbian NTR to me.

XV71

Feb 25, 2020
this game needs the cheating tag and ntr tag, lmao mc gets into a relationship with a girl who actively cheats on him with his previous ex who also cheated on him and acts like she's better than her, then the mc gets on his knees and apologises to his queen like the pathetic cuck he is

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
So, pointless lesbian stuff for a Male protag game. Why?
the lesbian epidemic in male mc games continues, and inceton games are all trash anyway, another female mc game disguised as a male mc game, ok so this game literally is just promoting that cheating is ok if their both lesbian, another trash inceton game who's surprised
View attachment 2780705
I never and never will trust this Dev...NTrish...meh...I prefer to put my money in a lottery...maybe I can win something lol.
this game needs the cheating tag and ntr tag, lmao mc gets into a relationship with a girl who actively cheats on him with his previous ex who also cheated on him and acts like she's better than her, then the mc gets on his knees and apologises to his queen like the pathetic cuck he is
Nekkid handsome ladies doing the naughty!
Male MC!
I think somewhere along the line there will be some very intense sexual border crossings.
A boob is a boob whether fondled by gal or boi! Same in the downstairs region!

Whiners have to wait for the dikkin'!

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Hopefully we get a milf tag soon, should be a hot milf professor or dean or girlfriends hot mom or milf stripper, neighbor, Dr, waitress, boss

MaRk34Chr1s

May 6, 2020
He knows exactly what i'm looking for and need. Thanks for sharing and incredible rendering. Sam is really incredibly hot and sexy, also she is very attractive. She has perfect body! Jesus Maria, i must say i am really horny for her.:love:(y) I find the other three are also sexy and hot and of course also very attractive.:love:(y)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Faxe10%

Apr 30, 2023
Nekkid handsome ladies doing the naughty!
Male MC!
I think somewhere along the line there will be some very intense sexual border crossings.
A boob is a boob whether fondled by gal or boi! Same in the downstairs region!

Whiners have to wait for the dikkin'!
Da fuck...you quote 4 messages...i think you have a lot of free time in your day...lol. Good for you! have fun...I don't! But I think you have priority because I know this dev is thinking of you.

Reactions: metagrossrj

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Da fuck...you quote 4 messages...i think you have a lot of free time in your day...lol. Good for you! have fun...I don't! But I think you have priority because I know this dev is thinking of you.
It takes a second to click the reply button and all replied messages go to the same post...... look at you trying to make 2 minutes of a job look long.

Last edited by a moderator:

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
Good game,fun,like comedies with its exaggerations.I laughed a lot.All the girls are yours without trying.Far from real life but fun.

2.70 star(s) 26 Votes