Faxe10%

Apr 30, 2023
It takes a second to click the reply button and all replied messages go to the same post...... look at you trying to make 2 minutes of a job look long. If that's no lifing it for you it probably explains why your single.

"Is it in yet?"

"In? I've finished, call me a taxi"
I didn't understand shit... but I'll adapt... hahaha... good night to the players.

Reactions: eslamtito229

Een Vieze Vent

Aug 5, 2017
this game needs the cheating tag and ntr tag, lmao mc gets into a relationship with a girl who actively cheats on him with his previous ex who also cheated on him and acts like she's better than her, then the mc gets on his knees and apologises to his queen like the pathetic cuck he is
Totally did not saw that coming with everything touched by Inceton hands :)

handsome-guy-pretends-to-be-shocked-wtx1faete5n5lnkk.gif

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
Another game like the one with Mia, where choices dont matter or no choices at all where content is forced on you. Should have seen the dev before downloading :(
Mia has lots of choices and choices changes chance of lot of scenes in Returning to Mia.You need to play with Mod as there are 3 routes.

• Haha
Reactions: Cernunnos.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Don't you worry none 'bout that... I'll take care of it. :cool:
Honestly, you should save your talent and bourbon for games made by devs who deserve it.
Don't waste any effort to improve a project by these greedy moth... ahem, scoundrels.

Also, my jaw drops every time that anyone points out that these are some of the best renders in this industry, or even the animations!
These renders and animations were good 4 years ago. In 2023, when there are dozens of better renders and anims made by one-person teams, these are average. Stop the bullshit, they haven't improved at all in years.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Honestly, you should save your talent and bourbon for games made by devs who deserve it.
Don't waste any effort to improve a project by these greedy moth... ahem, scoundrels.

Also, my jaw drops every time that anyone points out that these are some of the best renders in this industry, or even the animations!
These renders and animations were good 4 years ago. In 202, when there are dozens of better renders and anims made by one-person teams, these are average. Stop the bullshit, they haven't improved at all in years.
I was just going to ask, why these renders look 5 years old. Especially strange considering the Dev has done other games with better looking renders. Maybe his good computer broke? :unsure:
Doesn't really matter I guess, as this Dev manages to sneak NTR into everything he touches, even his "non-NTR" games. :devilish:

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I was just going to ask, why these renders look 5 years old. Especially strange considering the Dev has done other games with better looking renders. Maybe his good computer broke?
I reckon it's because there's so many irons in the fire at once (working on too many projects at the same time). This almost always mandates more extreme "efficiencies" for time/processing concerns. I'm saying that he's likely compensating rendering quality for time. Just a hunch.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
A handsome young man like yourself might get over his head if you're not careful.​

Thanks for the compliment. :giggle: I do think I'm very handsome. You're such a flatterer. ;)
I don't think I'll get in over my head unless she likes that position. :cool:

The game looks and sounds very good.
Thanks. inceton-games

honkyfifteen

Jan 14, 2020
Mia has lots of choices and choices changes chance of lot of scenes in Returning to Mia.You need to play with Mod as there are 3 routes.
I do remember Returning to Mia. There as well a lot of content was forced (not all i agree), like with Mia, the girlfriend etc. Esp the gf was so irritating, that you cant even break up with her. MC cheats on her with almost everyone, but still you cant break up.
Same thing is happening here as well. Every character is cheating on everybody :D

2.70 star(s) 26 Votes