• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Vynrael

Jul 23, 2017
so its netori not netorare and yet another "bleach game" where they make rukia into a huge breasted cow... why ppl just cant let he have her small tits....

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
protagonist get a one sentence scene in the first upload ... if all upload are similar in length this may take a couple years to have something that's equivalent to a proof of concept ... no gameplay, two minute of reading -_- BUT we do get a reminder to support the dev ^^ (and that big tity rukia is a real turn off :/ i'm into big tits, but in a parody i like characters being somewhat coherent with canon charadesign or it just bother me till i drop it )

Reactions: Phoenix342423

massifteetees

Apr 5, 2020
Art is good but damn why is it with devs releasing something that's nowhere close to being finished. It's barely even a demo. I'll be back in a year. Good luck to the dev.

Hopeless DIO

Aug 14, 2017
Hopefully this game can come to fruition and won't be abandoned. It would be a shame for the only active bleach parody to get abandoned like the gates of time one from a few years back.

Leo601

May 18, 2023
Will the developer consider offering a subscription of $1 to $3? With the current content volume, these two prices are more acceptable.

rk game

Oct 30, 2023
hey guys this game developer is same as dickmon x game hey bro please start making dickmon x update you recieve more paetron money by tha

rk game

Oct 30, 2023
hey guys this game developer is same as dickmon x game hey bro please start making dickmon x update you recieve more paetron money by that you game is trending everywhere people want to buy your game you will make huge profit by bro

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes