3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Vynrael

Jul 23, 2017
so its netori not netorare and yet another "bleach game" where they make rukia into a huge breasted cow... why ppl just cant let he have her small tits....

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
protagonist get a one sentence scene in the first upload ... if all upload are similar in length this may take a couple years to have something that's equivalent to a proof of concept ... no gameplay, two minute of reading -_- BUT we do get a reminder to support the dev ^^ (and that big tity rukia is a real turn off :/ i'm into big tits, but in a parody i like characters being somewhat coherent with canon charadesign or it just bother me till i drop it )

Reactions: Phoenix342423

massifteetees

Apr 5, 2020
Art is good but damn why is it with devs releasing something that's nowhere close to being finished. It's barely even a demo. I'll be back in a year. Good luck to the dev.

Hopeless DIO

Aug 14, 2017
Hopefully this game can come to fruition and won't be abandoned. It would be a shame for the only active bleach parody to get abandoned like the gates of time one from a few years back.

Leo601

May 18, 2023
Will the developer consider offering a subscription of $1 to $3? With the current content volume, these two prices are more acceptable.

Heranwen

May 3, 2021
Keigo is the MC we needed

and despite loving big boobs, Rukia having big ones here breaks the immersion

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes