• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN - Ren'Py - Lustful Society [v0.1b] [BigBoner]

1. 5.00 star(s)

dildolove

The game has great potential. Arts are really good. But the game is small, but I enjoyed it. I believe it is going to be a popular game over the time. And I think dev should work on rukia more.. coz she has small tits in the original anime. And also dev should focus more on the storyline and it will be a hit. Good luck with your work !
  2. 5.00 star(s)

RunboiRun

Atlast some good art with bleach characters. All the characters looks good. I always wanted a orihime ntr game.! Though the update is short but hoping to get some more frequent updates. Best of luck man !
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Haha9999

For legit, and i mean for legit this game as of now only has game worth 2 min.. guy wakes up goes to office , returns have sex wakes up get visited by a friend and boom it's over. if you're excellent reader you'll finish this game in sub 1 minute.