• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.50 star(s) 23 Votes

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Wow, calm down cupcake. Geez.

This is what you wrote:

That's what I was replying to. I don't know how else to interpret that. You literally suggested that if both of the MCs are fucking Maeve then it "falls under NTR", and I'm saying that's an incorrect interpretation of NTR. Netorare requires an antagonist.
Please quote my full sentence as the context can be understood by full context. Highlighted full sentence separately so that you can understand what I was talking about:
  1. Both games are different not one
  2. both MMC's are different whether they are controlled b you doesn't matter it will still fall into NTR as both MC's are controlled by you and ultimately if he Vilkas plans to include MMC of Lust of Pain with Auntie and with Teacher than the story is just a cluster fuck of finding which MC is cucking which and I would avoid that. So Vilkas needs to either involve Auntie with one MMC (not both) or not involve at all.
It might not matter for you but for me IT absolutely does. Both are separate games so keep them separate and Cameos should be treated as cameos.
There are scenarios where Maeve could fuck both MCs and it would neither be NTR nor cucking. For example, if she's a single woman then she could fuck anyone she wants and it wouldn't be cheating or sharing.
NTR is referred to Netorare, netorase and netori collectively and also individually too and I used it collectively including 3 of them. That Antagonist will be teacher in this case IF
  1. Auntie is involved with MMC of lust of pain
  2. and dev includes Maeve in Lesson of loyalty as teacher's li's OR Dev involves teacher with Maeve when Maeve is already involved with MMC of lust of pain.
I than mentioned that (se highlighted)
  1. both MMC's are different whether they are controlled b you doesn't matter it will still fall into NTR as both MC's are controlled by you and ultimately if he Vilkas plans to include MMC of Lust of Pain with Auntie and with Teacher than the story is just a cluster fuck of finding which MC is cucking which and I would avoid that. So Vilkas needs to either involve Auntie with one MMC (not both) or not involve at all.
It might not matter for you but for me IT absolutely does. Both are separate games so keep them separate and Cameos should be treated as cameos.
Why did I mentioned that? bcz it will make their(MMC, Maeve and Teacher) relationship more complex whether that is casual or romantic. Why bring characters from your other games and make it more than cameos just to make story more complicating and confusing for audience and why not keep it simple. That's why I than mentioned the solution.
  1. both MMC's are different whether they are controlled b you doesn't matter it will still fall into NTR as both MC's are controlled by you and ultimately if he Vilkas plans to include MMC of Lust of Pain with Auntie and with Teacher than the story is just a cluster fuck of finding which MC is cucking which and I would avoid that. So Vilkas needs to either involve Auntie with one MMC (not both) or not involve at all.
What is it, that I said that was complex in my whole conversation?

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Please quote my full sentence as the context can be understood by full context. Highlighted full sentence separately so that you can understand what I was talking about:

NTR is referred to Netorare, netorase and netori collectively and also individually too and I used it collectively including 3 of them. That Antagonist will be teacher in this case IF
  1. Auntie is involved with MMC of lust of pain
  2. and dev includes Maeve in Lesson of loyalty as teacher's li's OR Dev involves teacher with Maeve when Maeve is already involved with MMC of lust of pain.
I than mentioned that (se highlighted)

Why did I mentioned that? bcz it will make their(MMC, Maeve and Teacher) relationship more complex whether that is casual or romantic. Why bring characters from your other games and make it more than cameos just to make story more complicating and confusing for audience and why not keep it simple. That's why I than mentioned the solution.

What is it, that I said that was complex in my whole conversation?

Dude, I understand exactly what you are saying and I'm telling you that you are critically misunderstanding the trope. Merely "being involved" is a gross misinterpretation commonly deployed by the anti-NTR brigade. The characters have to be romantically involved with the MC. As of now, Maeve is not romantically involved with either MC and neither of the MCs are rivals. That fundamentally rules out all three categories. All three categories require some form of cheating or cuckolding. Netorare and Netori require an antagonistic relationship between rivals and Netorase is a willing cuck protag with either a willing or unwilling partner.

*sigh* this is devolving into another NTR debate so I'm not going further with this. I would recommend actually educating yourself on NTR (any of the three subcategories) before you start branding VNs with it.

My point still stands. Maeve could fuck both MCs in certain contexts and cheating/cucking/sharing/NTR could be left out of the equation.

Last edited:

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Dude, I understand exactly what you are saying and I'm telling you that you are critically misunderstanding the trope. Merely "being involved" is a gross misinterpretation commonly deployed by the anti-NTR brigade. The characters have to be romantically involved with the MC. As of now, Maeve is not romantically involved with either MC and neither of the MCs are rivals. That fundamentally rules out all three categories. All three categories require some form of antagonistic relationship either between the rivals or between the significant others.

*sigh* this is devolving into another NTR debate so I'm not going further with this. I would recommend actually educating yourself on NTR (any of the three subcategories) before you start branding VNs with it.

My point still stands. Maeve could fuck both MCs in certain contexts and cheating/cucking/sharing/NTR could be left out of the equation.
Blud I know exactly What Netorare, Netorase or Netori is. And I also know that without feelings involved it wouldn't fall into the NTR category. My only point is it will be a clusterfuck of finding which MC is cucking which one or not making audience confuse even if it still isn't NTR(feelings not involved) most folks will rant about it. that's the point you're not getting mine. I'm saying why complicate it and make audience feel at edge whether it is NTR or not. We also don't know whether Vilkas will involve feelings or not. I just gave a way to handle it better and not make it cluster of finding or doubting the relationships/status quo. This whole scenario would have been different if the teacher was her husband or something. There are many factors making this whole scenario sus and would be better if Vilkas make it clear what he intends to do with Teacher, is it a cameo only or more and if more than how the dynamic will work.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Blud I know exactly What Netorare, Netorase or Netori is. And I also know that without feelings involved it wouldn't fall into the NTR category. My only point is it will be a clusterfuck of finding which MC is cucking which one or not making audience confuse even if it still isn't NTR(feelings not involved) most folks will rant about it. that's the point you're not getting mine. I'm saying why complicate it and make audience feel at edge whether it is NTR or not. We also don't know whether Vilkas will involve feelings or not. I'm just gave a way to handle it better and not make it cluster of finding or doubting the relationships. This whole scenario would have been different if the teacher was her husband or something. There are many factors making this whole scenario sus and would be better if Vilkas make it clear what he intends to do with Teacher, is it a cameo only or more and howthe dynamic will work.
I don't think the Dev should worry about placating unruly malcontent audiences. That's a recipe for failure. The best thing for Vilkas to do is make the game he wants. People that like it will gravitate to it and people who don't will move on to other VNs.

So far, I'm impressed with his improvements and look forward to the future of both his main titles. I personally don't see any problem with Maeve (or any cross-over characters) having sexual encounters with both MCs in non-antagonistic circumstances (not a fan of NTR myself), but I get that other people might no matter the context. But that intolerance is on them, not the dev.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
I don't think the Dev should worry about placating unruly malcontent audiences. That's a recipe for failure. The best thing for Vilkas to do is make the game he wants. People that like it will gravitate to it and people who don't will move on to other VNs.

So far, I'm impressed with his improvements and look forward to the future of both his main titles. I personally don't see any problem with Maeve (or any cross-over characters) having sexual encounters with both MCs in non-antagonistic circumstances (not a fan of NTR myself), but I get that other people might. But that intolerance is on them, not the dev.
The audience always wants to know beforehand what the tags will be so they can avoid any kind of future confusion about character relationships and enjoy the flow of story. Hence you see people on edge when they hear about a new tag additions as it breaks the flow of story for them. A dev always should do what he wants with the story but also warn his audience that my story will/may contain these in future thus reducing the rants as those who don't want to risk will just avoid.

You might be impressed by how dev handles this but I'm not happy or sad just disappointed and I dare say that his some decisions were simply way of the charts and irrelevant and every time Vilkas doesn't learn from his past mistake and if he learns he throws a new curve and I've seen this with Lesson of Loyalty and would want to avoid it happening to Lust of pain that's why I mentioned the solution. Whether he even have any plans to include teacher more than a cameo or not and how he will handle it we'll see.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
The audience always wants to know beforehand what the tags will be so they can avoid any kind of future confusion about character relationships and enjoy the flow of story. Hence you see people on edge when they hear about a new tag additions as it breaks the flow of story for them. A dev always should do what he wants with the story but also warn his audience that my story will/may contain these in future thus reducing the rants as those who don't want to risk will just avoid.
I agree for the most part that appropriate tagging is important, but I think you know as well as I do that a lot of people can and will misinterpret those tags and will raise hell about it. Those are the people that I think the Dev should ignore. A certain group of people on F95 treat every situation where an LI is even remotely involved with another man like this

NTRsquarehole.gif

Reactions: | Vee |

sigvar

Sep 5, 2021
Edit: On reading some more comments in this thread and seeing some of the responses of the developer, I think I will remove any feedback this post was supposed to provide and ignore this thread instead.

Last edited:
Jul 24, 2023
Did someone mention Meave? Definitely my second favourite after Thea! (MILF FTW) But seeing her in Lesson in Loyalty got me a mixed feeling. As I'm pretty sure the end point of her introduced there is to finally get fucked by the MC of LiL. Even though we're playing both MC it's just doesn't feel all right to me :KEK: :HideThePain:. (I hate NTR from the depths of my soul :HideThePain: but hey, let them cook their food)

I've been waiting on Meave content since the dev post a silhouette of MC fuckin Meave a long time ago (8th of August 2023) on Patreon. but looks like it's not happening? Thinking that the possibility that LiL MC going to see Meave naked first got me feeling blueballed :KEK:. Now since they made LiL, naturally the updates take longer, it used to be every two months, so I'm guessing we're expecting an update every 4 months now. Don't get me wrong, I love LiL but that "family" affair hits different, that's why I love LoP plot more. (not really into incest, but I love banging aunties:KEK::LUL:)

Reactions: Steppen Wolf

Jbsaxon73

Mar 16, 2019
Lust of Pain: Remake[v0.3 Remake] [Vilkas Creative]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Mac:

- - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

BaasB most of my compressions unless they have tons of videos only take a couple of minutes to do, and same uploading ;)
I'm not sure who started writing after chapter 4 but fire their ass because it's unbearable to read. WTF did you change writers from a good one to someone who has never heard or read English ever!! If it's the same writer who did previous chapters then I think they had a stroke! I'm getting ready to start chapter 6 and if the writing is anything like chapter 5 then I'm quitting and deleting immediately. If I were you I wouldn't get the previous writer back or rework the rework because it's terrible after chapter 4.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I'm not sure who started writing after chapter 4 but fire their ass because it's unbearable to read. WTF did you change writers from a good one to someone who has never heard or read English ever!! If it's the same writer who did previous chapters then I think they had a stroke! I'm getting ready to start chapter 6 and if the writing is anything like chapter 5 then I'm quitting and deleting immediately. If I were you I wouldn't get the previous writer back or rework the rework because it's terrible after chapter 4.
I'm not sure why you are quoting my compressed post.

Developer: Vilkas Creative - -

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Am I the only one who thinks the women in this game are too old for their age? Like Nissie, she's 25 but looks 50 years old, Julia, who is MC's ex, in theory she should be around 20-22 and looks 50 years old.

View attachment 3565933
View attachment 3565934

Yeah a couple of them still need some work. Early on a few of the female models were downright horrifying. He's adjusted them several times and some girls (particularly Jade) got a very much needed full redesign.

Nisse isn't my favorite but by the time you get to the latest episode, she does look a lot better. She doesn't really have much left of that weirdly protruding upper lip anymore. Julia's look has changed overtime too and she'll probably look completely different again the next time she appears :ROFLMAO: Who knows!

jawz

Jul 9, 2020
i just started recently and am on chapter 4, and idk what you're talking about. the quality has been the same throughout. it's full of bad english and errors for all 4 chapters.

jawz

Jul 9, 2020
i just started recently and am on chapter 4, and idk what you're talking about. the quality has been the same throughout. it's full of bad english and errors for all 4 chapters.
let me correct myself. ch4 quality has actually gone DOWN.

numerous instances of the mc referring to women as "he".

and numerous instances of characters losing their names. "I'm close to m's place." or "Let's not fool ourselves, m."

SlowGoesSlow

Jan 5, 2024
I wouldn't really worry about the MC of Lessons in Loyalty fucking Maeve in current state. That man can't even fuck his own LI's at the moment.

• Haha
Reactions: Jericho85

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021
Devlog & Status

1714409843109.png

Greetings everyone...

I can say that the preparations for the seventh episode are complete and the general outlines are finalized. I should mention that the story will slow down a bit, because our main character needs some time to recover.

In this episode, we will spend some time at my grandfather's farm. Because he loves us so much, he wants to oversee the whole healing process. You know what they say; everything is easier when you have your family behind you. Of course this recovery process will be fun in every sense, I can tell you that.

Keep following us and providing your support... With love!

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes