3.50 star(s) 23 Votes

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
one big mess ,translation is not only poor is even worst bcs isnt always about words but meaning ,and this team or dev come from a slavic country [im not sure if is russians or ucranian's]but seems they develop a huge mess when they dont know how to preceed with the translation and \or proofreading,or they dont want to waste money on that,i rally hope someone like saintmoor do a mod or a nice tranlation of this but it becomes superfluos when meaning are so diferent brtween occidental countries and slavic or more oreintal coneected,right now is a mess the lwed scenes are almost non existant and the crossover and 2 more games in the making dont give this team any hope.......

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
one big mess ,translation is not only poor is even worst bcs isnt always about words but meaning ,and this team or dev come from a slavic country [im not sure if is russians or ucranian's]but seems they develop a huge mess when they dont know how to preceed with the translation and \or proofreading,or they dont want to waste money on that,i rally hope someone like saintmoor do a mod or a nice tranlation of this but it becomes superfluos when meaning are so diferent brtween occidental countries and slavic or more oreintal coneected,right now is a mess the lwed scenes are almost non existant and the crossover and 2 more games in the making dont give this team any hope.......
It's a little bit ironic that you’re complaining about translations and proofreading when you have so many misspellings in your own post, don’t you think?

I’d recommend that you pitch in to help proofread if you feel that strongly, but the English translation would probably end up even worse.

mrsarkasm

Aug 6, 2022
I hope to convey this to the developer - my brother in christ, I beg of you to hire someone to assist with the English translation, or at least dedicate real effort to localization. It's clear that these lines were hastily translated in Google Translate without a second glance, resulting in numerous basic errors. Sometimes as basic as incorrect pronouns.

Reactions: Little Penguin

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
I like the game but Jade's face makes me have nightmares at night, not to mention that she looks 20 years older than she is.

:ROFLMAO:
Yeah.. Old Jade was easily the ugliest LI I’ve ever seen in a VN that wasn’t meant to be intentionally unattractive. Fortunately this last update dramatically redesigned her. She's now not only pretty... she's also got meat in all the right places.

I'm really digging the thicc-n-fit trend that Vilkas has been using lately between LoP and LiL since he started reworking LoP. He's really come a long way from this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is the way... This is definitely the way...

Little Penguin

Nov 15, 2023
Yeah.. Old Jade was easily the ugliest LI I’ve ever seen in a VN that wasn’t meant to be intentionally unattractive. Fortunately this last update dramatically redesigned her. She's now not only pretty... she's also got meat in all the right places.

I'm really digging the thicc-n-fit trend that Vilkas has been using lately between LoP and LiL since he started reworking LoP. He's really come a long way from this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is the way... This is definitely the way...
You learn from mistakes, viewing the character models it was also difficult for me to understand how some characters were so beautiful and others so... special.

ffff.jpg

thanks for the nightmares :eek:

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
was there a rework of the rework? Looks like i missed something. Thea and Julia suddenly both look like they aged about 20 years? Holy bejeebus

Edit: Ok, seems like that was only the case in the early parts of the game. i´m so confused :D

• Thinking Face
Reactions: AnonW123

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Don't know if someone mentioned these or not but I do it regardless.

There is a bug and I believe that you forgot to add the choices to select whether to help Rosie or not. The scene flows and first MMC didn't help Rosie and met Georgina than saying goodbye to Rosie the scene jumps back again and we see MMC helping Rosie. Also, you didn't added any variable which keeps record whether MMC lies to Rosie about Lilie or not. I believe it is important to assign a variable on those choice to track the path in future.

screenshot0001.png
*sighs* I don't know what your plans are with the teacher(MMC of Lesson in Loyalty) and I would assume that there are 2 cases.
  1. Just a cameo to highlight Lesson in Loyalty
  2. Bringing Maeve in Lesson in Loyalty or including teacher in Lust of Pain- this would be a bad idea if you have plans to MMC(Lust of pain) involving with Auntie and overlapping 2 MC's is a bad Idea unless if it is just a cameo.
Really hope to not see case 2 in future as I would simply drop the game I'm already holding on Lesson in Loyalty and didn't play after Ch1 due to NPC fucking each others and MC seeing the shit.

screenshot0002.png

Like the Jade's new face more than her previous one but perhaps it was better to keep previous model's body or maybe make this model more lean or on par to previous model's body. Just an opinion.

Oh and you really need to work on proof reading or hire one.

KEEP GROWING!
STAY HEALTHY!

GOLDLUCK!:coffee: Vilkas Creative

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Don't know if someone mentioned these or not but I do it regardless.

There is a bug and I believe that you forgot to add the choices to select whether to help Rosie or not. The scene flows and first MMC didn't help Rosie and met Georgina than saying goodbye to Rosie the scene jumps back again and we see MMC helping Rosie. Also, you didn't added any variable which keeps record whether MMC lies to Rosie about Lilie or not. I believe it is important to assign a variable on those choice to track the path in future.

View attachment 3557234
*sighs* I don't know what your plans are with the teacher(MMC of Lesson in Loyalty) and I would assume that there are 2 cases.
  2. Bringing Maeve in Lesson in Loyalty or including teacher in Lust of Pain- this would be a bad idea if you have plans to MMC(Lust of pain) involving with Auntie and overlapping 2 MC's is a bad Idea unless if it is just a cameo.
Really hope to not see case 2 in future as I would simply drop the game I'm already holding on Lesson in Loyalty and didn't play after Ch1 due to NPC fucking each others and MC seeing the shit.

View attachment 3557235

Like the Jade's new face more than her previous one but perhaps it was better to keep previous model's body or maybe make this model more lean or on par to previous model's body. Just an opinion.

Oh and you really need to work on proof reading or hire one.

KEEP GROWING!
STAY HEALTHY!

GOLDLUCK!:coffee: Vilkas Creative
New Jade is hot as fuck. I'm very happy with the direction that Vilkas is going with the female body types. Vilkas has been trending toward thicc and fit girls and it's fucking marvelous. Even still, there's still a mix of body types to suit people's various interests, such as the skinny girls at the office. I love Jade's new figure, she's bangin.

As far as Maeve, I don't see the problem. If she fucks the MC in both games then so what? That's assuming she'll even fuck either of them. I don't believe it's confirmed whether she's even a main LI in either VN. She might be a side girl in one or both games or she might just be a supporting character. As of yet, she isn't romantically involved with either MC so we don't know what direction it's going to go.

Last edited:
Reactions: Balu83

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
As far as Maeve, I don't see the problem. If she fucks the MC in both games then so what? That's assuming she'll even fuck either of them. I don't believe it's confirmed whether she's even a main LI in either VN. She might be a side girl in one or both games or she might just be a supporting character. As of yet, she isn't romantically involved with either MC so we don't know what direction it's going to go.
  1. Both games are different not one
  2. both MMC's are different whether they are controlled b you doesn't matter it will still fall into NTR as both MC's are controlled by you and ultimately if he Vilkas plans to include MMC of Lust of Pain with Auntie and with Teacher than the story is just a cluster fuck of finding which MC is cucking which and I would avoid that. So Vilkas needs to either involve Auntie with one MMC (not both) or not involve at all.
It might not matter for you but for me IT absolutely does. Both are separate games so keep them separate and Cameos should be treated as cameos.

Reactions: Steppen Wolf

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
  1. Both games are different not one
  2. both MMC's are different whether they are controlled b you doesn't matter it will still fall into NTR as both MC's are controlled by you and ultimately if he Vilkas plans to include MMC of Lust of Pain with Auntie and with Teacher than the story is just a cluster fuck of finding which MC is cucking which and I would avoid that. So Vilkas needs to either involve Auntie with one MMC (not both) or not involve at all.
It might not matter for you but for me IT absolutely does. Both are separate games so keep them separate and Cameos should be treated as cameos.
No it would not be NTR. If maeve were being romanced by an MC and an antagonist coerced, blackmailed, or drugged her to fuck her without the MC's approval, that would be NTR. Seeing as how neither MC is an antagonist and neither is trying to humiliate or blackmail anyone, then it's not.

A single grown ass woman having an active sex life isn't even cheating or cucking. It's normal. So I think if she stays a single side girl, then she can fuck anyone she wants to her hearts content. If she romances both MCs and both aware and approve, then it's sharing. Either way, it's fine.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: JonTommy

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
No it would not be NTR. If maeve were being romanced by an MC and an antagonist coerced, blackmailed, or drugged her to fuck her without the MC's approval, that would be NTR. Seeing as how neither MC is an antagonist and neither is trying to humiliate or blackmail anyone, then it's not.

A single grown ass woman having an active sex life isn't even cheating or cucking. It's normal. So I think if she stays a single side girl, then she can fuck anyone she wants to her hearts content. If she romances both MCs and both aware and approve, then it's sharing. Either way, it's fine.
Are you stupid? Where I said it would be NTR? I said IF Vilkas involved both MMC's with Maeve than it would complicate things and I would not delve into the conversation of which MMC is cucking which one. I highlighted the IF part but you choose to avoid it whether intentionally or not, I don't know.
  1. Read my both posts
  2. Grasp the context of the conversation that I'm doing
  3. Than respond if you've a valid argument
Of course it's not NTR if she involves with only one MMC whether that be of Lust of pain or Lesson in Loyalty.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Are you stupid? Where I said it would be NTR? I said IF Vilkas involved both MMC's with Maeve than it would complicate things and I would not delve into the conversation of which MMC is cucking which one. I highlighted the IF part but you choose to avoid it whether intentionally or not, I don't know.
  1. Read my both posts
  2. Grasp the context of the conversation that I'm doing
  3. Than respond if you've a valid argument
Of course it's not NTR if she involves with only one MMC whether that be of Lust of pain or Lesson in Loyalty.
Wow, calm down cupcake. Geez.

This is what you wrote:

both MMC's are different whether they are controlled b you doesn't matter it will still fall into NTR as both MC's are controlled by you
That's what I was replying to. I don't know how else to interpret that. You literally suggested that if both of the MCs are fucking Maeve then it "falls under NTR", and I'm saying that's an incorrect interpretation of NTR. Netorare requires an antagonist.

There are scenarios where Maeve could fuck both MCs and it would neither be NTR nor cucking. For example, if she's a single woman then she could fuck anyone she wants and it wouldn't be cheating, sharing, or cucking. We simply don't know how the relationships regarding Maeve are going to play out yet.

Reactions: Sancho Pança
3.50 star(s) 23 Votes