BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
1685161970807.png

Overview:
Lust of Pain is a visual novel that revolves around the main character, who suffered from long-term depression after being abandoned by their childhood love, and their journey to return to their normal life within their daily routine.
As time goes by, the main character's social circle expands and everything seems to be going well for them.
They have started to obtain everything they could possibly want as a young adult.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2024-04-13
Release Date: 2024-01-30
Developer: Vilkas Creative - -
Censored: No
Version: Episode 7
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - - -
Mac: - - - - -
Android: - - - - -

Extras: Multi Mod* - Italian Translation*
SonsOfLiberty thanks for the links
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

cF2yBR.jpg rl6qvj.jpg Iwmnc+.jpg zVuZeI.jpg ynyqt3.jpg xTK1Y7.jpg 94pK7q.jpg ecdCJZ.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Lust of Pain: Remake[v0.3 Remake] [Vilkas Creative]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

BaasB most of my compressions unless they have tons of videos only take a couple of minutes to do, and same uploading ;)

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
is this one gonna have ntr like before ?, what's your planned here ?
if there's still ntr, kinda redundant for a rework is it not.
Well, this is what is posted so far.

In the rework we are preparing, everything will depend on the choice, new routes will be created, you will sleep with whoever you want and reject whoever you want, as for the language issue, we found someone to help us, thanks.
New scenes, new dialogs and new routes have been added to the game, so the old save files will not work :(

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
Lust of Pain is a visual novel that revolves around the main character, who suffered from long-term depression after being abandoned by their childhood love, and their journey to return to their normal life within their daily routine.
MILF Hunter: "Aha!... and when I get that feeling, the cure is SEXUAL HEALING..." :sneaky: *meat bar*

screenshot0003 (37).jpg
THX for sharing...

Last edited:

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
doubt.gif

what was the change in this one? graphic and code improvement? or change something in the story / tags?

EDIT:never mind already answered it above.

Maevos

May 4, 2019
is this one gonna have ntr like before ?, what's your planned here ?
if there's still ntr, kinda redundant for a rework is it not.
From what I've understood reading the old thread, there was never going to be ntr in the game. I think there was a short scene in a "side story" and that gave the wrong idea to people so they removed it but the thread turned into a shitshow anyway. So I highly doubt there'll be anything like that here.

But don't quote me on this, that's just what I've gathered from a cursory browse of the other thread.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
So what is different from the previous and will the other one be abandoned? Also will there be a harem?

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes