Crazycarzom

Mar 26, 2019
Now can Someone put in a mega link for this new version ? I’m kinda out for now to download
Got you covered.

I'll keep it brief since It's late. Downloaded 1.51 but has been patched with 1.53 from Ci-en, already pre-patched. Likely not to be avaiable for too long to prevent risk of losing my account but who knows.

Credit to the 62Studio for making the game and credit to Green Thoughts on ULMF for their translation.

If a translation comes out for 1.54, make sure to download the 1.54 patch from the ci-en if possible and then the translation from the .

Stay safe and good night!

Till next time.

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
I was looking on this one site of game cgs, and I can't find this one anywhere in the game, is it just something that's coming, or is it actually in the game? Looks to be super breast succubus, but there's only the 3 scenes as of the new version.

For anyone wondering: 3rd page, 2nd picture.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Sep 1, 2018
I was looking on this one site of game cgs, and I can't find this one anywhere in the game, is it just something that's coming, or is it actually in the game? Looks to be super breast succubus, but there's only the 3 scenes as of the new version.

For anyone wondering: 3rd page, 2nd picture.

That might be something for a later version, because it hasn't been mentioned by 62studio yet.

Crazycarzom

Mar 26, 2019
Yeah I kinda figured, unless I'm just missing something in the game where this might be at.
Yeah I'm sure it's for the future, if you look through the files and open it in RPGMV Editor, you can see things that aren't ready yet. Basically there is still quite a bit to be seen.

Last edited:

rin tashiro

Apr 19, 2021
I can't run this game, when I opened it, there's an error message say "RPGVXAce RTP is required to run this game." Could it be because I download the mega link on the front page a few days back where it hasn't been up to date?

xXKayvinXx

May 5, 2018
I can't run this game, when I opened it, there's an error message say "RPGVXAce RTP is required to run this game." Could it be because I download the mega link on the front page a few days back where it hasn't been up to date?
Download and install this:

Crazycarzom

Mar 26, 2019
anyone can send me a fix?
Install RTP, At this point I know the problem based on that error message.

Use the link and click on VX Ace, should give you the download link for the official RTP.

Hope you are safe and good night/day!

Till next time.

rin tashiro

Apr 19, 2021
I have made a few modifications to the graphics, including:
  • Revising the tutorial screenshots with English UI.
  • Clothed Nudity in battle scenes (can't do all enemies though, either due to contextual clash with H scenes or other clothings being in the way).
  • Kioku's fix to Witch's missing tail is also included.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Dorararara

Aug 11, 2019
Install RTP, At this point I know the problem based on that error message.

Use the link and click on VX Ace, should give you the download link for the official RTP.

Hope you are safe and good night/day!

Till next time.
I have played many game that needed VX Ace and seem to be able to open so i don't think it the case. It says audio/SE missing and when I check my audio only contain one file

EDIT: and yes I already have VX Ace downloaded

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
Anybody have any news on the next update?
They said on Ci-en it should be within the year, as long as nothing goes wrong. However, they also have several other things happening.

There's M Galaxy, an anthology/collab game that will feature several (~10) different femdom game creators, they're making an anime OVA for Succubus in Wonderland, plus they are also working on their next game already, 『鏡の淫魔と悪魔のタネ』 or Mirror's Succubus and Demon's Seed (roughly) which they just released info saying they made original opening and ending songs for with vocalists.

Hhhhhhshshsnz

Jul 29, 2020
They said on Ci-en it should be within the year, as long as nothing goes wrong. However, they also have several other things happening.

There's M Galaxy, an anthology/collab game that will feature several (~10) different femdom game creators, they're making an anime OVA for Succubus in Wonderland, plus they are also working on their next game already, 『鏡の淫魔と悪魔のタネ』 or Mirror's Succubus and Demon's Seed (roughly) which they just released info saying they made original opening and ending songs for with vocalists.
Nice! Also, do you happen to know how dependency/addiction works in the game? I'm trying to get the addiction ending for each succubus (plus the game over one) but even after surrendering to the same succubus 4 times there doesn't seem to be a change

Crazycarzom

Mar 26, 2019
Nice! Also, do you happen to know how dependency/addiction works in the game? I'm trying to get the addiction ending for each succubus (plus the game over one) but even after surrendering to the same succubus 4 times there doesn't seem to be a change
Here's what I could remember, Original and Remake

Stay safe and have a good day/night!

Till next time.

Last edited:

kkiceninja

Aug 3, 2020
Hi so I am trying to nab all the achievements in the current version of Lust Grimm Again, and I am having trouble with one of them.

The hint in the translation is (Hint: Talk to a certain man.)

And I have no idea who it is talking about. Any help on the location would be appreciated.

EDIT: I found him, He is in Welcome Road: South. The NPC has the name "A Man who has a 5% chance of exposing his penis" Just keep on talking to him till the achievement pops up.

Last edited:
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Hi so I am trying to nab all the achievements in the current version of Lust Grimm Again, and I am having trouble with one of them.

The hint in the translation is (Hint: Talk to a certain man.)

And I have no idea who it is talking about. Any help on the location would be appreciated.

EDIT: I found him, He is in Welcome Road: South. The NPC has the name "A Man who has a 5% chance of exposing his penis" Just keep on talking to him till the achievement pops up.
Thank you for the tip... I just hope he doesn't try to show MC his lol

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes