Kioku

Jan 16, 2019
I found that they removed the Witch's tail, when she is naked.

I photoshopped it back in, and I'm posting it here.

It's in your lust Grimm \Graphics\Battlers Folder.

Replace it with this, and your witch will have a tail!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
: eek:
sorry another problem, the magic circle of heaven is off
View attachment 1303557
it's meant to be. the heaven area, along with a number of other things like the True Ending, won't be available till V2.0. you got what you needed from the patch of grass, so you can continue the story. next is (probably) finding Emilyn in the coffee shop at the town next to the tower.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I found that they removed the Witch's tail, when she is naked.

I photoshopped it back in, and I'm posting it here.

It's in your lust Grimm \Graphics\Battlers Folder.

Replace it with this, and your witch will have a tail!
Is this for the origional Lust Grimm or the remake?

MadFoole

Feb 8, 2020
I started playing this today, after wrestling a bit with getting it to run (I had to install the demo version of RPGM VX Ace, just installing the RTP didn't work). I enjoyed it so far, though I didn't make a whole lot of progress.

I do want to ask, is there a reliable way to reduce MC's Lust? As I was exploring the starting area, I was doing OK, except I couldn't see a way to reduce my Lust as each encounter increased it. Resting back at home base didn't help, nor did tagging the save fairy. I see I have a couple items I picked up that reduce a "small amount" of lust, but that seems like I'd run out quickly, and my first "loss" was meeting a Lamia after my 9th or 10th Succubus encounter had brought my lust up above 75%. Is there a tactic I'm missing, or am I just supposed to take the L every so often?

Crazycarzom

Mar 26, 2019
I started playing this today, after wrestling a bit with getting it to run (I had to install the demo version of RPGM VX Ace, just installing the RTP didn't work). I enjoyed it so far, though I didn't make a whole lot of progress.

I do want to ask, is there a reliable way to reduce MC's Lust? As I was exploring the starting area, I was doing OK, except I couldn't see a way to reduce my Lust as each encounter increased it. Resting back at home base didn't help, nor did tagging the save fairy. I see I have a couple items I picked up that reduce a "small amount" of lust, but that seems like I'd run out quickly, and my first "loss" was meeting a Lamia after my 9th or 10th Succubus encounter had brought my lust up above 75%. Is there a tactic I'm missing, or am I just supposed to take the L every so often?
If you received any calming nuts at any point, use them. The higher the lust you have, the more difficult the binds will be and you will take more damage.

Reactions: MadFoole
Sep 1, 2018

Start a battle with a weak enemy and use the Lust Checker. It reduces your Lust slightly for no cost.

• Wow

MadFoole

Feb 8, 2020
Ok, I've been playing this a bit more, I beat the Alarune, realized I couldn't continue that direction for now, took the eastern road from base, and started exploring the cave...

...where the ghost ladies keep taking possession of me and defeating me while I'm helpless like that. Is there something I can do to be more possess-proof? Because the RNG seems to not be in my favor in this fight.

Crazycarzom

Mar 26, 2019
Ok, I've been playing this a bit more, I beat the Alarune, realized I couldn't continue that direction for now, took the eastern road from base, and started exploring the cave...

...where the ghost ladies keep taking possession of me and defeating me while I'm helpless like that. Is there something I can do to be more possess-proof? Because the RNG seems to not be in my favor in this fight.
At a low level, you are at a disadvantage and were unlucky. The wiki states she is level 7 in her base encounters, thus make sure not to be below that or you will have a difficult time to take her down fast enough.

Her weakness is Ass attacks so use them to take her down quickly before she uses possession and takes down most or all of your HP.

Sorry I can't help much on that front, also make sure your lust is low, most special attacks are triggered when it's high enough, try to keep it below 25% to not suffer too much, if it's over 60, then the battle will be one of survival.

Till next time.

Last edited:

MadFoole

Feb 8, 2020
At a low level, you are at a disadvantage and were unlucky. The wiki states she is level 7 in her base encounters, thus make sure not to be below that or you will have a difficult time to take her down fast enough.

Her weakness is Ass attacks so use them to take her down quickly before she uses possession and takes down most or all of your HP.

Sorry I can't help much on that front, also make sure your lust is low, most special attacks are triggered when it's high enough, try to keep it below 25% to not suffer too much, if it's over 60, then the battle will be one of survival.

Till next time.
Thanks for the response. My character is level 14 and I eat a nut every time my lust goes to 20, so I guess I'm just being smote by RNGesus. I do have the worst luck with psuedorandom mechanics.

Reactions: Crazycarzom

Draonir

Nov 24, 2017
Farming nuts will help you in the early game. There are in the midstage of the game ways to reduce the dependacy.

If443

Apr 14, 2018
Now can Someone put in a mega link for this new version ? I’m kinda out for now to download

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes