• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

doubleCl1cK

Nov 4, 2018
The GIT?
You might wanna try this here.

Does anyone know where saves are stored on a Mac? Because I launch the game and immediately see the saves from My Summer...don't want to lose those if I can help it...they don't appear to be in the Library so not sure...

EDIT - NVM - answered my own question. Forgot I solved this for the first game. They're in a folder called "KADOKAWA" in the application support folder within the library. Same location as the first game, which is why the saves for that were showing up on this one. I saved all those saves into another folder named My Summer and cleared the base location, and am now fine. Info for anyone else playing on a Mac...

blindleader

Mar 17, 2018
what are these "holiday role-play" and "weekly updates" posts on the creator's patreon page. are we guys missing some action?? :D

kurmorvag

Apr 23, 2018
what are these "holiday role-play" and "weekly updates" posts on the creator's patreon page. are we guys missing some action?? :D
They are patron posts and maybe some pinups, not an actual game update. Most adult games artists do them for christmas

4.40 star(s) 252 Votes