LucasLeels

Dec 3, 2018
for unlock the laser in the father priest's chamber you need to find 6 radiators and at 5 radiators you will unlock kamasutra page where is he i forget it sorry. So you understand?? =)
Well, I think I unlocked all the radiators and found a page of the kamasutra inside the men's bathroom.

Dec 29, 2017
didnt know what to expect when i started playing this. It great just i have an issue with how quickly mc cums... way to quick

2 questions

1 can you get these items yet?
01.png

and 2 does your game crash when you open this box
02.png

U

User_196312

Well, I think I unlocked all the radiators and found a page of the kamasutra inside the men's bathroom.
Not this one.

This you've it with the skeleton key in the chest the other you have it with 5 radiators.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Thank you, this game is incredible, and the updates are really steady as well, every 2nd week, it's pretty impressive if you ask me, thanks a whole bunch for this update, love this game :love:

bamachris55

Donor
Feb 15, 2018
I don't know about anyone else but this update has crashed my computer twice and I'm no closer to figuring out what's causing it.

bamachris55

Donor
Feb 15, 2018
Yes, I get that crash. Or rather, the game just freezes and becomes unresponsive to all controls except red 'X' out of the game window (meaning, close out of the game). I have a save up to this point, but I don't know what the deal is here.
I crash before I ever even get to that point

PJ95X

Jun 7, 2017
I was able to open the chest in the men's bathroom but not that one near the priest's office.

moshie

Jun 7, 2017
Lust Epidemic [v25121] Save Game File

- All Chip inserted to both Elizabeth and Violet
- 90++ serum Bottle
- 90++ Serum Spray
- 90++ Coins
- 90++ Chest Key
- 90++ Desk Key
Where do you put the save file? I've tried the main folder, locaels, and www folders and it still doesn't let me hit continue.

4.40 star(s) 252 Votes