k3ven

Dec 8, 2017
Yes, I get that crash. Or rather, the game just freezes and becomes unresponsive to all controls except red 'X' out of the game window (meaning, close out of the game). I have a save up to this point, but I don't know what the deal is here.
I was able to open the chest in the men's bathroom but not that one near the priest's office.
Replace your Map028.json with the one in this zip and it'll stop crashing. The thing that causes it to stop was in that file.

bugglebox

Jan 13, 2018
trying to play the new version and I'm getting some invalid buffer array error, or it just closes when I press continue

May 26, 2018
The save isn't working and or I am not doing it properly (I went to the www portion of the file and tried putting the save file there but nothing showed up. Also my game got an error when you give Mrs. Bancroft the wine in the library (I just started playing this game) and I didn't save before then

Sober Satan

Jun 17, 2017
How do you add the save file to the game? What part of the folder do you put it in?
the www folder (make sure you create a "saves folder" inside of that folder and put the save file inside of it

The game has walkthrough?
Not really needed, just bring up the phone, and select "hint" it'll tell you what you need to do next

Jugo66

Dec 6, 2018
thx trapezio didnt see the warnings before and searched directly after that sort of failure but no results ^^

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
always when i try to get to the bonus are and try to leave the game gets stuck!! Whats the matter with it? I am stucked now from the last 2 updates because this bug :( someone have found a fix for it because i think i readed it a few times from others too but never seen a fix for it
How many coins you got? WE TOLD YOU A MILLION TIMES: don't cheat adding more than 99 coins.

4.40 star(s) 250 Votes