U

User_196312

I have 5 radiators turned on, per the note it will cause a power issue, I presume that opens the laser barriers when it happens or even drops the power to the doors for 2 basement prizoners.
Are there any more radiators in this version or do I have to wait for an update . . .
Same question, How to drop Lazer barrier for Security Chip.
RED
There's 6 radiators the 5nd is for the kamasutra page and the 6nd is for the laser. =)

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
After moving the save file into the save folder it doesn't appear in game as an option to load from. Nothing I've tried worked although there wasn't much I could do in the first place.

U

User_196312

After moving the save file into the save folder it doesn't appear in game as an option to load from. Nothing I've tried worked although there wasn't much I could do in the first place.

Try this. =) And tell me if he's worked.

gartal

Feb 9, 2018
at first check the number of the save then save in game in that number so then move the downloaded save in there and copy and replace it

Luka85

Jun 17, 2018
I have to give it a try..can someone tell if need walkthrough or there's some hint in the game..?look an interesting game..

dce8383

Aug 25, 2017
So, I'm trying to open the second chest (first I opened was in Men's room), and the game freezes every time.

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018

Try this. =) And tell me if he's worked.
It didn't work at first, what I did to fix it was to copy and paste the save file into the saves folder while having the game on the load save page accessed through the "Continue" option from the main menu. I then took a previous save I had made (one I made right after the intro) and deleted it and renamed the save file to have it's name. (File1 is the after intro file and File2 is your save) I deleted File1 and then renamed File2 to be File1, then I loaded "File1" in game and it gave me the new (your) save.

I believe the game has a bug where files dragged and drop (or copy and pasted) into the saves folder don't appear within the game's load menu.

at first check the number of the save then save in game in that number so then move the downloaded save in there and copy and replace it
Thanks for the info friend but I've already figured it out:)

Reactions: User_196312

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Lust Epidemic v.25121.
the <esc> key and therefore opening the phone/game menu is emulated with tapping with 2 fingers on the screen.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

PokeIssau

Fan of things.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Great game, quick updates, very nice rendes, amazing.
It has quickly become one of my favorites, a very good story that combines mystery with eroticism, the scenes are great because you really see the corruption from beginning to end.

Reactions: User_196312

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
I would really like it if NLT were to create some kind of master uber game that included all of the characters from the comics.
I really not. I already hate the fact that one of the women, MC fuck is the mother of another MC in one of the comics.
And almost the 80% of his comics are gang shit bang.
Or some strange who arrive and rape the mother during a campground? Or how is called.

But was really cool if he can created a master game, in an alternative world, where we can choice one of the MC and fuck all the women in game. Without the other and with choice system where we can avoid Netorare shitty thing.
I really hate Netorare game. And in this game i really hate to see the mother of the other mc fuck with this actual mc.
But i love his art style.

4.40 star(s) 252 Votes