• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Lust Campus [C3 Final] [RedLolly]

4.20 star(s) 103 Votes

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
My latest version of this game is Lust_Campus-C4_FINAL_fix-pc from 2022, I see now it's C3 Final, is the dev going backwards in updates??
Please make some search on the thread before posting.
It have been said 1000 times.
The first artist bail out saying that he didn't want to make sexe drawing anymore.
The dev had to hire a new artist and redo all from the start.

That doesn't explain for me the hugh development time !

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
Please make some search on the thread before posting.
It have been said 1000 times.
The first artist bail out saying that he didn't want to make sexe drawing anymore.
The dev had to hire a new artist and redo all from the start.

That doesn't explain for me the hugh development time !
How about the OP clearly states this info instead having to trawl through the entire thread.

Reactions: Tulrek and jojogeo

CarlH

Jul 4, 2021
Why doesn't this game have an abandoned tag? No update in 10 months and no word from the dev. Surely it's abandoned, so why not tag it as such?

Reactions: Malkovichi

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Sure, I would like to. I can't find said rules under the tag or site rules on the forum. Maybe you can direct me wise one?
https://f95zone.to/threads/game-uploading-rules-2024-02-29.524/

• Abandoned: used in the following cases:
    • The developer states that the development has been permanently suspended.
    • After 3 months of inactivity from the developer's public creator/crowdfunding accounts (Patreon, SS, etc), we will resolve special circumstances or scenarios on a case-by-case basis (no creator accounts, creators developing for free, Patreon accounts under review/ban).
    • No game update has been released for an abnormally long period of time (>18 months).
    • Game threads that are marked On-hold for over 6 months with no game update.
    • Note: this prefix is only removed upon the release of a new update for purchase/download.

Reactions: afterlights

crotch69

Aug 20, 2020
Ahh, thanks :) I had actually been wondering if there were specific rules. I'll shut up for another 8 months then.
It's not even that. The last Patreon post was in March, so it's not even 3 months from there. Maybe abandoned tag at the end of June if nothing is posted.

4.20 star(s) 103 Votes