VN Ren'Py Lust Campus [C3 Final] [RedLolly]

4.20 star(s) 103 Votes

TimoF965

Nov 26, 2020
I'm guessing it's not much different than a gym membership and never going. Once it's an automatic deduction, people don't really think about it anymore.
It is even worse with Patreon's new payment schedule: In the past, you could go there once a month, get through all your memberships and cancel the bad once just before the month ends. Now, one game renews at the beginning, one in the middle and one somewhere in between.
Of course, no hard border to cancel, but as those gym memberships... .

reyir

Apr 30, 2020
I got Deja vu about this situation, cuz didn't we experienced this before? Like her ghosting her Patreon after saying that the old Chapter 5 was near, and she gone for around couple months after saying it, just to comeback and said that she will reworked the game from the beginning, thats what happened in the past right? :WaitWhat::WaitWhat:

Metal Panic

Jun 5, 2023
I was gonna try for lesbian stuff but doesn't look great for it.

While it's fine she likes men, it seems the main focus is M/F and F/F is just extra.
I enjoyed the lesbian stuff in the very beginning (with her friend? a dream and I think it was before the rework or etc, can't remember exactly,) I enjoyed it, not the dude that forces himself onto you.

You are kinder than me, I would call the way F/F stuff is implemented half-arsed and thoughtless & the whole game highly disrespectful of player choices

I felt this when you end up playing as a Male Protagonist (before rework) there is not a Male Protagonist or Multiple Protagonist tag up there. The Female MC's friend gets mad at you and runs away, you end up playing as a guy and can fuck her cause she wants to fuck or some stupid shit lol.

Feels like one of those games that attaches a certain tag to reel in more folks but that tag barely gets the most action, is half assed etc.

Idk, it could have been way better. Like you say, the game disrespects our choices.

I stopped playing once I ended up playing as the guy. I wasn't expecting that shit and didn't want to continue.

Geigi

Formerly 'EnchantedMoon'
Jul 7, 2017
I dont know how much chapters this game will have, but imagine that the game contains same amount of content as GGGB. It would take up to 5-10 years to finish the whole game.

Reactions: dav121

Geigi

Formerly 'EnchantedMoon'
Jul 7, 2017
I gotta say.. Marco is hot af. I love everything about that sex scene and can't wait to see more of that sweet hunk. :love:

It's a shame that the scene with the professor was all bugged out though - I was really looking forward to that meeting. I'm wondering if all the story it skips over with those errors gives us a choice of how we act toward him, so that the relationship progresses without him slamming down his walls like that (or maybe that has to happen at the start?)? I seriously love me some teacher/student, mature guy romance, so this is another I'm really looking forward to! Plus, boxing lessons?! Yes please! Hot sweaty action in more ways then one, and if some jerk fucks Alice over down the line, she can kick their ass.

Also, Darren is really sweet. I'm hoping we can give him some love too, and also attend his DnD session if we expressed an interest in it earlier in the game. :)
Marco is so daddy, but I admit Darren is cute. You can make a nerd type of guy to be sweet unlike some devs that write them as perverts or creeps. As for professor, we will see.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zedire

TheBigWater

Sep 24, 2019
As far as i remember ( i might be wrong because this was long time ago and im to lazy to start looking for it) , when the new artist was announced, dev said that remake i done up to chapter 4 soo..

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
The upside is there's more content in the reworked chapters, with the downside being the time -- increasingly so -- between each update and catching up to the original. I really like the game, and think it can be great, but there just doesn't seem to be the motivation to push it through.

Reactions: Cedrog

reyir

Apr 30, 2020
Dont put too much hope guys unless you want to be disappointed lol

Not gonna lie, i can already see this situation happened for few years, where the progress between each chapter became longer and longer in older version, you know why? Because paying an artist is very expensive, she probably delayed the update since the very beginning to paid the artist, unless the artist want to take a cut or got paid by percentage of what she got every month from Patreon, which is hard to do in long run.

The best great examples is none other than Evakiss herself, she got to this point because she is the one who did the arts since day one, this one thing alone cut almost all the development expenses for every updates, she even did the coding and story too, she only need to outsource things like music and something small that didn't take as much money as to hire an artist, coder or writer, this is why she can survive until now, all that money is mainly being used for herself.

But redlolly hired an artist, which takes majority of the profit she got from Patreon, she probably only earned very little every month, trying to use this as main source of income in long run is stupid, being idealists is one thing, maybe you will enjoyed it for some time, but if being idealists didnt bring you enough money and only bring you more stress, i dont think you will hold onto that much longer.

So prepares for the worst, even if she found the corner that she have been searching for this whole time and this new chapters somehow manage to release by her, it probably became the last one, in the end, no potential left for this game, unfortunately:FacePalm::FacePalm:

Jadeicorn

Jul 11, 2022
Dont put too much hope guys unless you want to be disappointed lol

Not gonna lie, i can already see this situation happened for few years, where the progress between each chapter became longer and longer in older version, you know why? Because paying an artist is very expensive, she probably delayed the update since the very beginning to paid the artist, unless the artist want to take a cut or got paid by percentage of what she got every month from Patreon, which is hard to do in long run.

The best great examples is none other than Evakiss herself, she got to this point because she is the one who did the arts since day one, this one thing alone cut almost all the development expenses for every updates, she even did the coding and story too, she only need to outsource things like music and something small that didn't take as much money as to hire an artist, coder or writer, this is why she can survive until now, all that money is mainly being used for herself.

But redlolly hired an artist, which takes majority of the profit she got from Patreon, she probably only earned very little every month, trying to use this as main source of income in long run is stupid, being idealists is one thing, maybe you will enjoyed it for some time, but if being idealists didnt bring you enough money and only bring you more stress, i dont think you will hold onto that much longer.

So prepares for the worst, even if she found the corner that she have been searching for this whole time and this new chapters somehow manage to release by her, it probably became the last one, in the end, no potential left for this game, unfortunately:FacePalm::FacePalm:
you just explained this better than i ever could have

reyir

Apr 30, 2020
More than 4 years later and people still don't get it. This was a cashgrab from the start, wake up!
Yeah, that was huge red flag lol, i mean, had intentions to drop the project if it didn't reach her goal from day 1 is just crazy for her supporters, cuz it means that their money means nothing if it didn't reach her goal, like really merciless

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
My latest version of this game is Lust_Campus-C4_FINAL_fix-pc from 2022, I see now it's C3 Final, is the dev going backwards in updates??

Reactions: jojogeo
4.20 star(s) 103 Votes