VN Ren'Py Lust Campus [C3 Final] [RedLolly]

4.20 star(s) 103 Votes

yacky91

Nov 29, 2018
No piercings and tattoos yet, as far as the lesbian stuff is concerned: Well, yes, kinda? The issue - as of now - is that the protagonist doesn't really act according to your choices, so in my personal opinion I wouldn't say there is a way to play as a lesbian, since the protagonist will fawn over - and interact with - male characters even if you pick opposite choices. It will probably be possible to avoid having sex with male NPCs, but how much that matters when your character is constantly internally monologing about how hot she finds this or that guy...that's up to you.
Glad I found this comment not too far :p I was gonna try for lesbian stuff but doesn't look great for it. While it's fine she likes men, it seems the main focus is M/F and F/F is just extra.

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Glad I found this comment not too far :p I was gonna try for lesbian stuff but doesn't look great for it. While it's fine she likes men, it seems the main focus is M/F and F/F is just extra.
You are kinder than me, I would call the way F/F stuff is implemented half-arsed and thoughtless & the whole game highly disrespectful of player choices, to the point where I feel like this should just be a kinetic novel, it would be more honest towards the players/readers. The rework changed the art but even more so it changed the game itself for the worse, in my eyes. Like...a lot worse.

• Angry
Reactions: Cedrog

TimoF965

Nov 26, 2020
my prediction is burnout but im not even close to being 50% sure thats whats going on but its just what i think and i also think itll be abandoned but hopefully not anytime soon maybe after a couple slow updates
Maybe since the economy has taken off again in Spain, the now finds more work as a model and this is better paid than developing a game. Didn't she start to develop in the Corona-Crash?

Reactions: afterlights

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Maybe since the economy has taken off again in Spain, the now finds more work as a model and this is better paid than developing a game. Didn't she start to develop in the Corona-Crash?
Red Lolly is also based out of Spain? I knew Eva Kiss was. Well neat.

Jadeicorn

Jul 11, 2022
no clue im mainly just going off of bits of info i know in general...so shes a model? heres hoping money isnt the only reason shes working on a game then

TimoF965

Nov 26, 2020
Red Lolly is also based out of Spain? I knew Eva Kiss was. Well neat.
so shes a model? heres hoping money isnt the only reason shes working on a game then
Yeah, Red Lolly and Eva are friends. Eva's Our Red String is acutally (remotely) based on the Modell Red Lolly and the MC even looks a lot like her. In the economics crysis, Eva showed Red Lolly how to get started but instead of Eva, Red Lolly was not so... lucky.

You can read this in Eva's Q&A (What inspired ORS?) and in on of the first posts of Red Lolly on Patreon. You can even read her real name and find some beautiful pictures of her on the internet.

But I don't know what is going on now... let's hope for the best.

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Yeah, Red Lolly and Eva are friends. Eva's Our Red String is acutally (remotely) based on the Modell Red Lolly and the MC even looks a lot like her. In the economics crysis, Eva showed Red Lolly how to get started but instead of Eva, Red Lolly was not so... lucky.

You can read this in Eva's Q&A (What inspired ORS?) and in on of the first posts of Red Lolly on Patreon. You can even read her real name and find some beautiful pictures of her on the internet.

But I don't know what is going on now... let's hope for the best.
Yeah I knew they were friends, but didn't realize they were both from Spain.

LoneWaker59

May 16, 2020
This is the kind of game that you're 100% sure will be canceled, I'm guessing that maybe the next update will be the last one or when the game reaches the same point as the previous version.

What impresses me is how patient/loyal Patreon subscribers are, months without an update, lies and yet they continue to donate religiously lol

reyir

Apr 30, 2020
She definitely stucked at Sahara Desert right now, she was hallucinating when she said that she saw a corner, now she just walked mindlessly trying to reach that corner:KEK::KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: fortuna95
4.20 star(s) 103 Votes