• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.10 star(s) 7 Votes

DOM76210

Dec 19, 2017
So far it seems ok, but I do recommend that you search through your story for the name Jack and replace it with the variable you set up. That way the game uses the name the user enters instead of a hard-coded name.

Also, there are some grammar issues, but that could be fixed easily enough.
Yeah, seeing Jack after I renamed the character threw me off.

The "sex" scene between the mom and the stepdad looks awful. There is no motion, the pictures just rotate some. In fact, for the early part of it, the light in the reflection almost seemed to be turning on and off.

Tarakis

Apr 18, 2017
@merlinfate : Points for picking up the torch for "Sins of the Father". Models are good looking, grammar and spelling is awful. Need to work on your lighting and animation skills. 4 outta of 10. I will be watching this game and hope it improves over time. :D CHEERS (c)

Reactions: merlinfate

MikieB

Jul 6, 2018
I like it so far, it has promise. I am always partial to the MC-inherits-fortune plot and some mystery too.
Regarding incest. I don't know if i missed something but the MC lives with his actual mother, big sister and little sister. Then his stepdad and stepsister, so incest is already in there as far as i can see. Which is nice.
Do you have plans to add animations to the game?

Tom10

May 25, 2017
A few grammar errors here and there, but this game has potential. I like where the story is going.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
at least the step-sister is the hottest one..YAY
and an office full of redheads..my MC never returns home :p

Reactions: Look-see
Mar 28, 2018
Good game I enjoyed it; for a change the Engrish in the game is great, making the reading hilariously priceless 'malapropisms similar to a Monty Python or Faulty Towers sketch' so don't change it.

merlinfate

Oct 28, 2017
I like it so far, it has promise. I am always partial to the MC-inherits-fortune plot and some mystery too.
Regarding incest. I don't know if i missed something but the MC lives with his actual mother, big sister and little sister. Then his stepdad and stepsister, so incest is already in there as far as i can see. Which is nice.
Do you have plans to add animations to the game?
Yes as my daz3d skill evolve I will also add animations and remake some of the renders.

Reactions: MikieB

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
A pretty good start, and as so many has already mentioned, the game could use a proofreader, that was pretty much the primary issue, though it's not that big of a deal because I was able to understand what was being said, haha.
Story has potential, I'm actually interested in finding out just who MC really is, who his dad was, but at least the dad was kind enough to leave all these lovely ladies for MC to bang at will, and money helps too, haha :p

DonStark

May 4, 2017
First version and frankly well done ... i'm going to see for your new version because :

- We know a little about the MC and we just understand that he's rich and the stepdad is just a asshole who play with the mother ...
- The renders is pretty good ( Maybe a little less dark for the big sis and a little less make up for the goth sis because she's look like a zombie xD )
- We can tell about the gameplay and the story right now because gameplay is just " SPACE " and the story is only at the beginning ... I think you should focus firstly on the main story before place some side story ( at least focus on who's the MC, why a become rich, who's the stepdad ( rival society ? ), how announce everything to the family except the stepdad, ... ) I think that the first questions that you must answers in the next versions
- Also settle the problem of variable because you can change the new but everybody call you Jack staines xD

So keep going with the good work and good luck for your game :D

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
^pertaining to member's comment..i actually like Goth hottie how she is..all zombie looking..hopefully she's a superfreak...superfreak...she's superfreaky...YEEEOWWW

Reactions: Look-see

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I don't understand the confusion here about the younger sister and the step-sister.

The MC is 21. Lory, the younger sister is 18. Their father disappeared when the MC was 4. That seems ok.

Molly, the step-sister, is 19. So what? She has nothing to do with the MC, the MC's father, or Lory, or Lisa, the MC's mother. Molly is obviously the step-father, Dave's daughter from some previous relationship. The fact that she is 19 is irrelevant to any of the other relationships.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Even discounting the translation, grammar, spelling, render, animation, etc. issues, this game is not very well written. The texts are way too simplistic. Regardless, I played through and will probably try the next release, because of the beauty of most of the females, and the frequency of the sex scenes.

I'm a pervert, not a critic!

Besides, I do want to see how the plot unfolds.

Reactions: Fzoner95

chethan1724

Nov 30, 2017
I am unable to go past name selection in the start of the game in android..plz help..there is no go or okay button

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
so the only thing that threw me off aside from what's already been posted. grammar and the lamp dissapearing during mom sex scene. the step-dad has been trying to get info from the mom for 17 YEARS presumably using hypno the whole time and he still thinks asking her now is gonna yield a different result? you think at some point he'd think its not gonna work...but hey easy lay i guess lol. still interested to see this game update.

Reactions: botc76

YendorGGB

Oct 18, 2018
I love the start so far. I hope that it stays as a VN style and not a grinding quest filled style. Great start though. My only issue is landlady. I wish once we learn there names that they would just go by that other then landlady and tenant. I dont know if it is just me but I find it annoying. I like where this story is going and excited for more.

Reactions: botc76 and Look-see
2.10 star(s) 7 Votes