2.10 star(s) 7 Votes

RPJames

Jul 21, 2017
So far it seems ok, but I do recommend that you search through your story for the name Jack and replace it with the variable you set up. That way the game uses the name the user enters instead of a hard-coded name.

Also, there are some grammar issues, but that could be fixed easily enough.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Hm, the start reminds me of another game.
Nevermind, go for it. Looks interesting. (y)

May 2, 2017
She could be the stepdad's daughter from a previous marriage or woman.

The sister is from the original missing dad. I am guessing.
That's why its weird cause the step sis is older than younger sister. If step sis was born first, did the mom go back to the dad to get fucked again?

I.W.

Apr 6, 2018
Its cool, has a nice concept. I'd like to see the script revised version but good start.

I.W.

Apr 6, 2018
That's why its weird cause the step sis is older than younger sister. If step sis was born first, did the mom go back to the dad to get fucked again?
:unsure: it is possible that during the however many years his mom and stepdad were together she was pregnant prior to the dad leaving and stepdad arriving with his daughter.

I.W.

Apr 6, 2018
No, Sins of the Father. It's pretty similar.

Forgot to add this for the Dev:
This machine translator is not perfect but a good one. Try it.
Is that a deep learning translator??

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
I don't know how exactly it works. This is how they describe it.

Artificial intelligence for languages
DeepL develops artificial intelligence for understanding and translating texts.

Reactions: I.W.
Jun 13, 2018
Barely five minutes into the game and already the spelling and grammar mistakes are bugging me. And I'm horrible with both spelling and grammar in the long run.

ToXical

Mar 31, 2018
Please add patch with 'the good stuff', otherwise unfortunately not gonna bother with this one :(

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
This is confusing.. it tagged incest but he lives with his adoptive family and no incest patch. There are some incest game in this forum that doesn't tagged as incest but it has. I guess i'll try it and see if you can edit the relationship in-game.
F95zone uses this definition for it's incest tag.
1548883829134.png

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
ok like i have seen already i agree with the name thing Jack was mentioned several times when i named the MC myself so that was a little off putting. And the grammar was bad as well in alot of places. But over all i thought it was a good game. And one other thing what if i didnt want to go home to have a coffee dang it i wanted to go to a coffee shop geez.

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
sex scene in airplane only switching between 2 pics,whn she is riding you, no movement like when Mc watches his mom. that is crap, dont understand games where anything but the sex gets movement/animated... sooo crappy work or is it just the dev being too lazy? might as welll just do a comic..

2.10 star(s) 7 Votes