2.10 star(s) 7 Votes

CaptMorgan76

May 10, 2018
Looks promising, I just don't get the fascination with MCs losing their mind every time they see a woman. This guy (I called him God because deity but Jack pops up here and there) is 21 so basically going into a retirement home next month.

I actually love the mother's look, something different to look at...dialogue/spelling needs some attention.
Preach it brother! I’ve posted several times across this place how much stupid MCs bother me...

Reactions: freedom.call

h3avenw0rd

Jun 7, 2017
Not a huge fan of the fishbowl camera views, just do a normal view and it works just as well if not better than any special effects.
Lots of grammar and spelling bits need tidying up, but there is potential for something interesting here.
A few "animations" have different content/lighting, making it very jarring to look at
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Clean up some of these things a few times before releases could make it more fluid to play through.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
the Mc is too young, please fix that. can you make it 40ish year old male instead. what!?! Milf? no, that we can not have. its horrible to have that old and ugly, please fix that, make her young and hot. or i can't play it. it will ruin it for me!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Herhes

Jan 25, 2018
It seems an interesting game. After this first version I can say little. The design of the characters is quite successful and is also varied with what more people may like (in the variety is the taste).

The gameplay is good, it is not very complicated for now to achieve objectives as it can happen in other games.

I can´t value the story because we are in the first version, but because of how little I have been able to play it looks good, I will wait for new updates to see the final result.

I hope that in the future it does not become a unidirectional game without meaning and that there are different possibilities and selections to carry the plot.

For now, good work and good luck. :)

Reactions: merlinfate
Jun 22, 2018
The game looks good and shows some promise but does need better translations and as I renamed my character but every so often it called me by the default name Jack
But I have high hopes for the game and look forward to the next update
Hope you get some Patrons from this so you can do better translations

D

Deleted member 555938

Looks nice, but there is next to no content.

Promising, but its really just a demo.

xXwankerXx

Jul 21, 2017
Looks promising ... just a heads-up, you should change mom, step-sis, sis to landlady/tenants etc. ASAP if you don't want Patreon to ban your project. Good luck !!

I.W.

Apr 6, 2018
Looks promising ... just a heads-up, you should change mom, step-sis, sis to landlady/tenants etc. ASAP if you don't want Patreon to ban your project. Good luck !!
Is Patreon also anal about adoptive parents in games?

U

User_920791

I created a custom version of the game containing the following modifications:
  • UI adapted to multiple screen sizes/devices.
  • Compressed assets (around 35-76 MB unpacked).
  • Warning/Disclaimer moved to game startup (customized).
  • Removed useless "pauses" in the game script.
Win -- / /

Linux --
/ /

MacOS --
/ /

Android armeabi-v7a --
/ /

Android x86_x64 --
/ /

If you encounter any bug or issue, please let me know.

xXwankerXx

Jul 21, 2017
Is Patreon also anal about adoptive parents in games?
Yeah ... it still counts as incest, search wiki (sex between family members, blood relatives or not, step-mother, step-father etc.). Put the stereotypical landlady/tenants or mom's best friend family shit and u good.

rooney10

Apr 29, 2018
I like the story and the models, but the weird warped fish eye camera view is REALLY obnoxious and distracting. It's so bad it's almost a deal breaker for me.

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
I actually love the mother's look, something different to look at...dialogue/spelling needs some attention.
Yes! Please do not change the mother's nose!

I created a custom version of the game containing the following modifications:
  • UI adapted to multiple screen sizes/devices.
  • Compressed assets (around 35-76 MB unpacked).
  • Warning/Disclaimer moved to game startup (customized).
  • Removed useless "pauses" in the game script.
Win -- / /

Linux -- / /

MacOS -- / /

Android armeabi-v7a -- / /

Android x86_x64 -- / /

If you encounter any bug or issue, please let me know.
Thank you for making all of the custom versions you have been making. I appreciate them very much!

merlinfate

Oct 28, 2017
It seems an interesting game. After this first version I can say little. The design of the characters is quite successful and is also varied with what more people may like (in the variety is the taste).

The gameplay is good, it is not very complicated for now to achieve objectives as it can happen in other games.

I can´t value the story because we are in the first version, but because of how little I have been able to play it looks good, I will wait for new updates to see the final result.

I hope that in the future it does not become a unidirectional game without meaning and that there are different possibilities and selections to carry the plot.

For now, good work and good luck. :)
Thanks
For now I will work on the main story but in the end there will also be side story.

Reactions: Herhes
2.10 star(s) 7 Votes