Gandalf78

Jan 31, 2018
What the Hell is going on? I thought the Game continues but now you chanceled the Bathroom and fill it with some actions in the Kitchen,Livingroom?
and what about the new Food for Sex System.. I dont get it?!

Zer0z

Jun 29, 2017
Could anyone please post a mega link? the google drive one is unavailable(overloaded or something) and the other ones are so slow that they keep ending abruptly and giving me download errors.

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
Is the dev still fighting off players who want to cheat the game?
Yeah. And the combat is still ridiculously at the mercy of the RNG. I ran into a yellow biter with near full energy. He gets ready to jump and bite and my shield chance was 38%. It's not like I'd been neglecting points in shield either.

If there's a strategy to the combat beyond "save often", I've yet to find it for this new system.

Reactions: Led

Ragnarok6699

Nov 2, 2017
Anyone else here getting game crash when trying to give chocolate to Emma in her room ? Also every now and then that screen with choices "traceback" "ignore" pops up ? Why the hell is being dominant depleting love and other way around that's just loco ? Also trying to undress Emma in the kitchen warps you into living-room scene with kitchen background behind you . Where/How/When do you input the costume codes for them to change outfits ?

Led

Jul 16, 2017
Yeah. And the combat is still ridiculously at the mercy of the RNG. I ran into a yellow biter with near full energy. He gets ready to jump and bite and my shield chance was 38%. It's not like I'd been neglecting points in shield either.

If there's a strategy to the combat beyond "save often", I've yet to find it for this new system.
My strategy was to stop playing this game. But there have been mods, I believe, which would still make it possible to cheat this me. You'd have to search this forum.

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
Anyone else here getting game crash when trying to give chocolate to Emma in her room ? Also every now and then that screen with choices "traceback" "ignore" pops up ? Why the hell is being dominant depleting love and other way around that's just loco ? Also trying to undress Emma in the kitchen warps you into living-room scene with kitchen background behind you . Where/How/When do you input the costume codes for them to change outfits ?

Just about all of these have been answered or mentioned earlier in the thread. You might try doing a search.

Click on the wardrobes in the ladies bedrooms for the costume codes but they only work if you have the Patreon version.

I've gotten Emma up to 14 out of 15. I think the only thing I'm lacking is to get her to masturbate in the bedroom? Every time I start that I have to click on Ignore and it goes ahead and plays, but I guess that doesn't count?

Rudrig

Apr 23, 2018
When i got Emma to take off her skirt, i got taken back to the last ight i had (in her badroom!!!!) and have to redo the fighting. After that i find myself in the place where i was previously fighting. It's stopped happening after i touched her ass.

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
When i got Emma to take off her skirt, i got taken back to the last ight i had (in her badroom!!!!) and have to redo the fighting. After that i find myself in the place where i was previously fighting. It's stopped happening after i touched her ass.
I got by most of the problems mentioned by waiting till I caught Emma in a less state of dress, in her bra and panties, before trying anything new.

I also got stuck in a previous fight loop before trying this and when I got out of it I's accumulated 64 more ex points.

Sep 21, 2017
For anyone who wants the bugfix

Hi everyone!
Thanks for your reports about bugs and errors, they help me to make the game better.

I’ve made a bugfix version, v.0.17.b, here are the links:

PC:

MAC:

Changelog:

- The bathroom is opened in this version

- Fixed bug where you can’t give chocolate to Emma in her room

- Fixed bug where you see Emma’s sprites from the living room while you try to undress her in the kitchen

- Fixed bug where you visit Emma in her room while she’s in the underwear and the game crashes

Please inform me if you find more bugs.

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
For anyone who wants the bugfix

Hi everyone!
Thanks for your reports about bugs and errors, they help me to make the game better.

I’ve made a bugfix version, v.0.17.b, here are the links:

PC:

MAC:

Changelog:

- The bathroom is opened in this version

- Fixed bug where you can’t give chocolate to Emma in her room

- Fixed bug where you see Emma’s sprites from the living room while you try to undress her in the kitchen

- Fixed bug where you visit Emma in her room while she’s in the underwear and the game crashes

Please inform me if you find more bugs.
Still having to click on Ignore when I ask her to masturbate in the bedroom. What's number 15?

Ajitj

Sep 24, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred. this error is appearing wail playing

Samur13

Dec 10, 2017
Great Game!

I have one Problem mit the first Potion-Quest for Lisa. The Demon Hearts disapear if i enter the home. I have 20 Demonhearts hunted, but can not compled the Quest.

GarnetStream

Aug 22, 2018
Tried the v0.17b update, masturbation in the kitchen causes an error message sometimes.
Great Game!

I have one Problem mit the first Potion-Quest for Lisa. The Demon Hearts disapear if i enter the home. I have 20 Demonhearts hunted, but can not compled the Quest.
Try checking the fridge in the kitchen. I thought mine went missing as well but I found out that demon hearts are automatically kept in the fridge with the food when you return home from exploring.

lordofhirunds

Jul 25, 2017
My strategy was to stop playing this game. But there have been mods, I believe, which would still make it possible to cheat this me. You'd have to search this forum.

Jansr

Feb 19, 2018
I really like this game, unfortunately I still encounter the following bugs:
- Taking off the shirt and then the skirt in Emma's room brings me back to the main menu
- Emma dancing while completely naked crashes the game entirely
- Reaching zero food in the morning makes Emma complain and lose sub points, even if you go straight out and get some more before it would be relevant to starve. Feels bad to get penalized with like 3 food in the house

3.00 star(s) 78 Votes