Sep 21, 2017
can someone update ?
Ask and you shall receive

Hi everyone!

Sorry I was offline for some time because I had to leave my home several days ago in order to help to one of my relatives with some troubles, so I had no access to internet. I know I failed the planned date of this update, and I’m not happy with it no less than you. But you know that’s not how I usually do. I work on the game for more than a year and a half, and it’s the first time when such serious delay had happened. Anyway, unfortunately, no one can have total control over all the events and circumstances of his life, sometimes the world plays against us. But I’ll try to have better planning next time.

Well, I’m back and the update is finished, so here are the links:

PC:

MAC:

Cnahgelog:

- The bathroom is closed for this update. It will be opened in the next version.

- We changed the number of the update from v.1.7 to v.0.17. It looks like most of the players prefer this way of version numeration.

- We remade all Emma’s texts. About 8000 strings of new text was written and corrected and coded. Now you have to interact with Emma more for her corruption, and you have two ways of reaching your goal: you can be gallant or you can be dominant. Making choices you can earn love points or submission points. Don’t try to earn the maximum of both kinds of points – you don’t need it. Emma will remember your choices and will respond according to her attitude towards her.

- Added new options for the kitchen:

o Give Emma compliment

o Help her with cooking

- Added event where Emma meets you in the kitchen after you managed to get some food and bring it home. This event helps you to earn Emma’s points for her corruption.

- Added Emma’s bad ending event. This happens when you forget to bring food home or when you mistreat Emma too much.

- Added new options for the living room:

o You can make Emma take off her clothes in the living room (4 options)

o You can touch Emma’s breast while you watch TV

o You can make Emma dance for you in the living room

- Added new options for Emma’s bedroom:

o You can give Emma a compliment

o You can give Emma a lewd compliment

o You can discipline Emma

o You can give Emma a bar of chocolate

o You can ask Emma for the keys (in this version her room is locked when she’s not there and at night, so if you want to get in, you need to get the key first)

o You can use the Dark Ball or the Dark Storm (no matter which one) in Emma’s room if you want to impress her or scare her.

o You can use the Stun Charm skill on Emma

o You can use the Dark Theft skill on Emma

o You can refuse Emma if she tells you to leave her room and to go away.

- Added 2 illustrations for Emma’s scenes in the livingroom

- Added 4 illustrations for Emma’s scenes where she takes off some article of her clothes

- Added 3 new sprites for the main character

So, if you find any bugs (and I’m sure there should be some bugs), please report me and I’ll fix it in a short time.

Thanks for your support!

Zatanna2

Jun 14, 2018
Ask and you shall receive

Hi everyone!

Sorry I was offline for some time because I had to leave my home several days ago in order to help to one of my relatives with some troubles, so I had no access to internet. I know I failed the planned date of this update, and I’m not happy with it no less than you. But you know that’s not how I usually do. I work on the game for more than a year and a half, and it’s the first time when such serious delay had happened. Anyway, unfortunately, no one can have total control over all the events and circumstances of his life, sometimes the world plays against us. But I’ll try to have better planning next time.

Well, I’m back and the update is finished, so here are the links:

PC:

MAC:

Cnahgelog:

- The bathroom is closed for this update. It will be opened in the next version.

- We changed the number of the update from v.1.7 to v.0.17. It looks like most of the players prefer this way of version numeration.

- We remade all Emma’s texts. About 8000 strings of new text was written and corrected and coded. Now you have to interact with Emma more for her corruption, and you have two ways of reaching your goal: you can be gallant or you can be dominant. Making choices you can earn love points or submission points. Don’t try to earn the maximum of both kinds of points – you don’t need it. Emma will remember your choices and will respond according to her attitude towards her.

- Added new options for the kitchen:

o Give Emma compliment

o Help her with cooking

- Added event where Emma meets you in the kitchen after you managed to get some food and bring it home. This event helps you to earn Emma’s points for her corruption.

- Added Emma’s bad ending event. This happens when you forget to bring food home or when you mistreat Emma too much.

- Added new options for the living room:

o You can make Emma take off her clothes in the living room (4 options)

o You can touch Emma’s breast while you watch TV

o You can make Emma dance for you in the living room

- Added new options for Emma’s bedroom:

o You can give Emma a compliment

o You can give Emma a lewd compliment

o You can discipline Emma

o You can give Emma a bar of chocolate

o You can ask Emma for the keys (in this version her room is locked when she’s not there and at night, so if you want to get in, you need to get the key first)

o You can use the Dark Ball or the Dark Storm (no matter which one) in Emma’s room if you want to impress her or scare her.

o You can use the Stun Charm skill on Emma

o You can use the Dark Theft skill on Emma

o You can refuse Emma if she tells you to leave her room and to go away.

- Added 2 illustrations for Emma’s scenes in the livingroom

- Added 4 illustrations for Emma’s scenes where she takes off some article of her clothes

- Added 3 new sprites for the main character

So, if you find any bugs (and I’m sure there should be some bugs), please report me and I’ll fix it in a short time.

Thanks for your support!
Thanks!

Reactions: Bellyk Franck

groove888

Apr 12, 2017
Is the balance of the fight still fucked up or has it improved since 1.5 (tired of needing to cheat to play the game...)

kaboomer69

Sep 1, 2018
Crash when trying to give her chocolate. Plenty of savescumming required to avoid gameovers against random enemies. And the girl on the way home steals your food without allowing to fight her.

You get the game over when love drops below 0.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
So if i understand correctly this new update only focuses on Emma ? No progress with the other girls ? I wanted to punish that witch haha she's so annoying

3.00 star(s) 78 Votes