ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Some time ago I asked about a code which kept me away from upgrading. I got no response. Nobody else encountered that (game breaking) problem?

BrobsDobs

May 10, 2017
My girlfriend pointed out to me that the art style is very similar to many of the wiki how picturesx'D.

zorro_e

May 25, 2017
From patreon:
October, 30 is almost over, and I finished coding the update, but as I can see it needs some testing. The amount of new code is too big, so it shows tons of bugs at the moment. Much more than it was all the previous times actually. I suspect it'll take about 24 hours more (starting from now) to do a good testing and to fix all numerous bugs that I find from time to time today. I feel really sad that I have to disappont those of you who expected to see the update today, but I'm sure it would be better if I clean the majority of all the bugs and errors before I post it. It was much easier to calculate the right planned date of release when we were making updates each two weeks, because they were smaller. It's the first time when we make such a big update, that's why I had so many problems with calculating the date. Anyway, this shouldn't be long now.

Reactions: Pretentious Goblin
Sep 13, 2017
My girlfriend pointed out to me that the art style is very similar to many of the wiki how picturesx'D.
It is obviously traced art. This is even more apparent when characters are drawn in awkward poses where the artist has to draw limbs separately from the reference photo he is using.

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
It is obviously traced art. This is even more apparent when characters are drawn in awkward poses where the artist has to draw limbs separately from the reference photo he is using.
before you bitch about the art in L&P go look at simbro and a few that are similar/worse...if traced art is what it takes to have a minimum level of quality, than so be it

zorro_e

May 25, 2017
From patreon:

Bad news guys. Unexpected curcumstances made me stop working on the game for today and for tomorrow, so I'll be able to continue fixing and cleaning bugs and errors only the day after tomorrow. I have to spend these two days at the place where I don't have my computer with me. I know some of you wait for this update and want it to be released as soon as possible, and that's what I want myself as well, but sometimes we face the events that we can't control. I also feel sad because I almost finished the tests, and it's really sad I need just a few hours to finish and I can't do it. I'll have the access to my computer at the day after tomorrow again, and I'll post the update just 2 or 3 hours later after this. So many delays and so many troubles and obstructions on the way to this update... I don't like it myself that this time I give you so many promises about the date of release and I have to break all my promises one by one. Most of you know this didn't happen before. Sometimtes I start to think someone cast some evil charms on this update. But anyway, I'll be back at the day after tomorrow and I'll post this update no matter what.

=(

Reactions: Pretentious Goblin
Sep 13, 2017
before you bitch about the art in L&P go look at simbro and a few that are similar/worse...if traced art is what it takes to have a minimum level of quality, than so be it
Seriously? You got defensive over this?
I like the game, doesnt change the fact that the art is traced, and the artist isnt very good.

seriah

Sep 3, 2018
Hi, guys. I've recently started with 1.6 Version. But it seems that still many places are tagged "under construction" ?
is there any playable content other than going in the main street and break doors to find chocolate?

Sep 21, 2017
Hi, guys. I've recently started with 1.6 Version. But it seems that still many places are tagged "under construction" ?
is there any playable content other than going in the main street and break doors to find chocolate?
There is a bit of content, such as the police station, but they are quite recently added and havent been fully fleshed out yet. Would recommend coming back a few months later

3.00 star(s) 78 Votes