Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
How do you get it so that you are able to use the wardrobe spells? When I click on the wardrobe, it tells me I need to download the Patron version from their Patreon page. Is that not what was uploaded? I also don't see anything about what the "magic word" the game refers to when you click on the book to see your skill levels, and then click in the middle of the circle when "Click!!!" appears.

No. It is not the Patron version.
Open the skills window (clicking on the image of the Dark Book on the panel in the right part of the screen), and then click on the center of the amulet. You will be asked to enter a magic word.

Type “fastlearner” and you’ll get 99 experience points.

Type “wealthyman” and you’ll get 99 batteries packs, 99 chocolates and 99 bottles of wine stored in your room. You will also get 99 food stored in the fridge and 999 gold coins stored in your pocket.

Type “darkarts” and you’ll get 99 experience points, 99 of all the possible items (including demon hearts) stored in the house, and 999 golden coins. All the locations will be revealed. All the possible quests will be accomplished. All the scenes with female characters will be unlocked.

Attention: when you type the cheat-code, you don’t use any spaces or quotes. Type only the word itself, in small letters. Press “Enter” on your keyboard after you have typed the code and you’ll get the result.

Reactions: Heml0ck

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
IF anyone could fish a 1.2 link for Lust and Power I'd try to fix the intro scene for the incest patch so it would make more sense :)

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
IF anyone could fish a 1.2 link for Lust and Power I'd try to fix the intro scene for the incest patch so it would make more sense :)
I also have 1.0.b, 1.1.a, 1.1.b Patron, 1.2.a_bugfix, 1.2.a_bugfix2 but I only uploaded 1.2.b_bugfix:

Reactions: papasmurf and TCMS

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Hi guys,

Its sort of a fun little game but the enemies I seem to be getting can kill me in two hits or less. If I use saveeditonline which variables do I need to use for more experience points and a way to take more hits. End of the day I'm in it for the story, cutscenes and sex stuff, not the shit boring fights.

Jasondp

Jun 12, 2017
How can you access the Wardrobe Cheats in Version 1.6? Trying to Enter the codes on the Wardrobe or in the Book's Cheat Console doesn't work.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
how do i get corruption for the sister i just started playing so im hoping there is a sex scene or two granted i didn't do the incest mod right but thats ok i have my imagination

Knight2416

Jul 16, 2017
how do i get corruption for the sister i just started playing so im hoping there is a sex scene or two granted i didn't do the incest mod right but thats ok i have my imagination
She will visit in the morning and ask you to find batteries. get those and chocolate, go to her room and you can corrupt her

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
She will visit in the morning and ask you to find batteries. get those and chocolate, go to her room and you can corrupt her
Do you actually get to screw her i say this because i fully corrupted jess yet no nookie just her as a human pet not sure if he will get any from the book worm either though the hypnosis was a good touch i just wish you could use it on all of them not just the nerd

kqrYm4HyK4

Jan 1, 2018
tl;dr: do not waste your precious time to play this game, i know arts good but game is the very opposite
One of the worst developer who making adult games i saw is this one, and i really didn't get it how reviews get 3.5; there's clearly something wrong and first one is that dev.
well after that in my opinion arts average, story good, gameplay plain shit. I downloaded just for checking story and died without cheats 3 times in a row without any scene, btw i really like rpg games though, and there is no option to revived after dying. nobody wants to play your shitty rpg battles you..
yeah i really pissed because you have no way to defend yourself in battles, battles random and if you die you have to start from opening screen.

Zonal12

Oct 7, 2017
So I played 1.2, copied the saves over manually to the current version, is there any way I could get these to work?

ZEXX

Aug 24, 2017
tl;dr: I downloaded just for checking story and died without cheats 3 times in a row without any scene, btw i really like rpg games though, and there is no option to revived after dying. nobody wants to play your shitty rpg battles you..
yeah i really pissed because you have no way to defend yourself in battles, battles random and if you die you have to start from opening screen.
I have not played since 1.2 and according to what i remember the dev said he made the fights easier in later versions and i don't recall ever losing one...there is the shield spell in case you somehow did not know ,that's how you defend and regain mana during a fight.

also, you know you can save right ?

So I played 1.2, copied the saves over manually to the current version, is there any way I could get these to work?
Same issue here, it's seems the game may have changed too much since 1.2 and we'll have to start over....i think i remember there were cheats ? cause i detest having to restart

Reactions: Dinker

TheHiddenOne

Aug 5, 2017
Also, if you have bad luck and keep missing, you can actually roll-back during the fights.
You need to rollback 2 actions (iirc) to get new random numbers, but you can cheat your way through fights through this.

Reactions: Amedeeaa
3.00 star(s) 78 Votes