Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
What did your mother do to you?!
Lol, still wondering why you stay in the friend zone? My Mom taught me to stand up and deal with the world as it is. She never tries to be a man and taught me not to be a chump and think getting played and punked by some bitch was a plus.

geenius3ab

Sep 2, 2017
Lol, still wondering why you stay in the friend zone? My Mom taught me to stand up and deal with the world as it is. She never tries to be a man and taught me not to be a chump and think getting played and punked by some bitch was a plus.
I will just add that punches hurt no matter if the one who punches is a woman or man (If they are serious.). Men are allowed to defend themselves and it's absurd to claim that "No matter the occasion you cannot punch a woman" that just means that you have never been punched or been in a fight, you have no obligation of taking abuse just because the prep is a woman. On average we are stronger than women, but that doesn't mean that we don't feel anything. If you have that sort of a woman attacking you with bricks (Which have the potential of killing you if it hits you badly enough.) then I think beating her half to death is OK. Out of courtesy I would advise against hitting the stomach tho.
But ofc this is just a game, so the dev does what he wants (Although I can understand that there are some fictional characters who can piss you off, especially when your character doesn't react in a way you'd see as natural).

Reactions: Reese286

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
I will just add that punches hurt no matter if the one who punches is a woman or man (If they are serious.). Men are allowed to defend themselves and it's absurd to claim that "No matter the occasion you cannot punch a woman" that just means that you have never been punched or been in a fight, you have no obligation of taking abuse just because the prep is a woman. On average we are stronger than women, but that doesn't mean that we don't feel anything. If you have that sort of a woman attacking you with bricks (Which have the potential of killing you if it hits you badly enough.) then I think beating her half to death is OK. Out of courtesy I would advise against hitting the stomach tho.
But ofc this is just a game, so the dev does what he wants (Although I can understand that there are some fictional characters who can piss you off, especially when your character doesn't react in a way you'd see as natural).

Exactly. I'm not getting all judgie, some people like to get dominated. If the Jimmyshine likes to get punked, maybe tied up, wear a Gimp suit and get pegged, its fine with me ... live and let live. But I'm not doing that and if some random woman wants to get physical and start a fight, game on. It's ass whuppin time.

Jimmyshine

Apr 12, 2018
Exactly. I'm not getting all judgie, some people like to get dominated. If the Jimmyshine likes to get punked, maybe tied up, wear a Gimp suit and get pegged, its fine with me ... live and let live. But I'm not doing that and if some random woman wants to get physical and start a fight, game on. It's ass whuppin time.
I hate that tone doesn't come across in text. It was a joke! Everyone has the right to defend themselves if they are being attacked. Doesn't matter if the attacker is man, woman, koala bear, beanie baby...

Jimmyshine

Apr 12, 2018
Glad your mom taught you to stand up for yourself. Too many snowflakes in the world today. I bet she has a HUGE set of balls.

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
I think it's hilarious that anyone playing this can supposedly completely immerse themselves in the character of a boy with magic powers defending his patch against rapey demons, but it's too far a stretch for them to re-establish the familial ties between him and his mom and sister in their imagination just because the creator changed some text.

Reactions: papasmurf

El Perverso

Nov 2, 2017
I think it's hilarious that anyone playing this can supposedly completely immerse themselves in the character of a boy with magic powers defending his patch against rapey demons, but it's too far a stretch for them to re-establish the familial ties between him and his mom and sister in their imagination just because the creator changed some text.
Oh, imagination is really a great thing. Now, try drinking some vinegar making yourself believe you're actually sampling a finest glass of Chateau Margaux :).

El Perverso

Nov 2, 2017
Once again Dev's fuck up a promising game. Started a new game with all the changes and Im like, Dafuq? I train up and beat the demons, but 20+ tries to steal her panties or top w/ skill at level two but not once was I able too... and why can't I fry the bitch? That White-Knight shit is for fools and chumps. If a bitch makes a fist and wants to fight like a man, take her to school. Knock that bitch out.
It's either your epic luck (or better lack of luck) or the dev changed that lately, but as of 1.2 (the last version I tried) everything was fine. Yes, it was a little harder at first, but you know, at Stun lvl 14 and Dark theft lvl 16 the only challenge you've got is to try undress her completely. And no, MC isn't submissive, that's for sure. In fact, he just amuses at playing with her and humiliating her for her constant puny attempts at trying to bully him. So, he might have fucked up this game, but not that way.

Reactions: Amedeeaa

El Perverso

Nov 2, 2017
I'd reckon if I could get my hands on a premium version I could make a mod so the game would always have the premium scenes in every version (except when new premium scenes content is released).*

*By premium I mean the outfits thing.
I have 1.1.b unpacked premium version (but no dled archive) but it's a bit outdated now. Also, the main problem here is that with every new version you'll need all new added pics (not only premium) with mom and sis in that outfits and if you don't, it seems that game will through an exception every time.

And thanks for that incest patch, I'll try it as soon as I can (I was really starting to consider doing it myself, but I'm not that fast in making decisions :))

Sidereel

Mar 17, 2018
I feel like an idiot, but how do you leave the house to search for stuff? I go to the living room and click the door, but it sends me to the map of the house, and there's nothing to click on to go to town.

U

User_10739

So you have to wonder why the MC has to jump through all these hoops to get the women in his life to strip when he can just use the dark hand??? I mean sis in shower with nothing but a towel, easy...

Reactions: ray3dave

Dave3518

Nov 5, 2017
my ver 1.6 semi good bad things are add mod 1.5 then can not get the menu off girls so take mod out some things just exit me to save game menu if not saved u lost everything you did i try to find patrion ver failed to find it ,, i cant wont be playing it untill next ver one more thing sister comes to my room i ank her what she wants game exits to save/ load menu

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
every new version you'll need all new added pics (not only premium) with mom and sis in that outfits and if you don't, it seems that game will through an exception every time.
Nope. The thing is that the files are already on the regular version on the game, what's missing is the code to make the sister / mom dress in those costumes. So if a new version was released, and we'd have the regular it wouldn't have the new scenes but it would have the old ones :)

jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
How do you get it so that you are able to use the wardrobe spells? When I click on the wardrobe, it tells me I need to download the Patron version from their Patreon page. Is that not what was uploaded? I also don't see anything about what the "magic word" the game refers to when you click on the book to see your skill levels, and then click in the middle of the circle when "Click!!!" appears.

3.00 star(s) 78 Votes