Toranion

Aug 31, 2018
When pressing for a second dance from Emma i get an error

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/emm/org_emm_cor_4_dance.rpy", line 532, in <module>
NameError: name 'naked' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "f:/z/Lust and Power/Lust_and_Power-0.17.b-pc/battle_exp.rpyc", line 29, in script call
  File "f:/z/Lust and Power/Lust_and_Power-0.17.b-pc/battle_exp.rpyc", line 29, in script call
  File "f:/z/Lust and Power/Lust_and_Power-0.17.b-pc/dh_club.rpyc", line 89, in script call
  File "f:/z/Lust and Power/Lust_and_Power-0.17.b-pc/emm/org_emm_cor_4_dance.rpyc", line 532, in script
  File "F:\z\Lust and Power\Lust_and_Power-0.17.b-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1656, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "F:\z\Lust and Power\Lust_and_Power-0.17.b-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1749, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "F:\z\Lust and Power\Lust_and_Power-0.17.b-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1743, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/emm/org_emm_cor_4_dance.rpy", line 532, in <module>
NameError: name 'naked' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Lust and Power 0.17.b

Rudrig

Apr 23, 2018
When i got Emma to masturbate, i got the attached error message. "Ignore" works,, but still i think this should be handled.

Daedra6646

Dec 31, 2017
For anyone who wants the bugfix

Hi everyone!
Thanks for your reports about bugs and errors, they help me to make the game better.

I’ve made a bugfix version, v.0.17.b, here are the links:

PC:

MAC:

Changelog:

- The bathroom is opened in this version

- Fixed bug where you can’t give chocolate to Emma in her room

- Fixed bug where you see Emma’s sprites from the living room while you try to undress her in the kitchen

- Fixed bug where you visit Emma in her room while she’s in the underwear and the game crashes

Please inform me if you find more bugs.
Multiple bugs occurring when using the new spell options.

Forncz

Nov 11, 2018
Hi. Is there a way how to increase your blood strength? I have not been able to find a way how to do it.

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
Hi. Is there a way how to increase your blood strength? I have not been able to find a way how to do it.
I've been using an old save that has survived and gotten my blood strength up to 3. Emma on three different rewrites. So far I haven't seen any difference.

3.00 star(s) 78 Votes