sappho

Aug 31, 2017
New update planned for the 14th according to their Patreon.

I really enjoyed this game so far, I hope it meets its potential.

spinoff

May 12, 2018
Are there any similar games I have played rogueliike and this game.roguelike is my fav but I'm new here I don't know about popular games where you actually have to play.

Ubik

Old man in a young body
Donor
Sep 8, 2016

Here are the download links:
PC:

MAC:

Changelog:

- added + 3 new Kelly scenes

- now when you are in a battle, you can see your chances of success for each skill. This should help you to make more effective decisions during the fight. This will also help to your better understanding of how the levels of your skills affect your chances, how your energy or your opponent's energy affects your chances, and what's the difference between your various enemies. Have in mind that high chance of success doesn't guarantee the success.

- about 100 misprints and text errors were corrected and fixed (thanks to Deonast who reported about them).

If you find any bugs and errors, please inform me. If there are some critical bugs that make playing the game impossible, I'll make a bugfix version in a short time.

Thanks everyone for your support.

IInEoII

Aug 31, 2017
Are there any similar games I have played rogueliike and this game.roguelike is my fav but I'm new here I don't know about popular games where you actually have to play.
go to forums, then games, then on top is Popular Games. Slave Lords Of The Galaxy is a nice game too ;)

Reactions: papasmurf

BDI123

May 23, 2017
#1, when in the witches place, after corrupting her, you cannot leave.
#2 after meeting up with Jessica and besting her, you cannot leave.
Dammit, fix these bugs!!

U

User_32285

Tags mention Incest, introduction in OP mentions Incest, but I don't see it ingame nor is there a patch I can find.

Any insights?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Tags mention Incest, introduction in OP mentions Incest, but I don't see it ingame nor is there a patch I can find.

Any insights?
There used to be, Emma and Kelly were Mom and Sis but I assume Patreon rules changes means they have removed this incest element.

I wish there was a patch to restore this but so far I have not seen one

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
There used to be, Emma and Kelly were Mom and Sis but I assume Patreon rules changes means they have removed this incest element.

I wish there was a patch to restore this but so far I have not seen one
Of course I'd only see this after already downloading it twice. How disappointing, maybe I'll shelve it in hopes that a patch is made one day.

Reactions: mighty

riddo

Apr 30, 2017
game lost all its flavor with the removal on incest.
I even stopped supporting on patreon after over 1 year of support.
shame tho, was a good game before, now its just like any other game with roommates and shit

pastera

Jun 19, 2017
Yeah most of the interest was on the incest part for me too. Shame there is no patch I agree.
I'm not sure if I'll continue playing this... Maybe when/if it's finished.

Jomane

Jul 11, 2017
Once was used to play that game but not animore unless Imcest are possible again, peraphs someone release one Incest patch, until there the game it is a big no no.
Damn closed minded owners of Patreon who impose ther limitated minds hover the people.

Reactions: mighty and Ions

M3H1

Jun 7, 2017
Dev increased the difficulty again. He's done this before, and then reduced the difficulty. Now it's too easy to die and a save-scum grind-fest. No thanks! "Into the garbage shoot, flyboy..."

Reactions: Tenenbaum and fessf

Dave3518

Nov 5, 2017
ver 1.4 is rubbish now i cant even protect my self from Jessica now its either bug or its end game i got no idea i just know im not playing it any more

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
Thank you for the link, but could someone repost it on say Mega?

I have an iffy connection and Google drive just isn't very stable for me.
Thank you in advance.

3.00 star(s) 78 Votes