TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
error again, it occur after i fight with jessica
View attachment 106735
If you have a save before the error i'd appreciate it o.0. I can't seem to recreate the error o.0

EDIT: Updated. I have no idea why it's doing what's doing but I implemented a fix that will solve the problem for now.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
@avtaraand76 Do me a favor the one listed in the OP will work for sure but is not compatible with future versions could you try this one instead? Pretty sure this is what I wanted.

dce8383

Aug 25, 2017
What I did was use the anti-cheat patch, which at least enabled the console. This is one of a very few games that Unren breaks, so having the console is good enough. Upped all my stats to where I felt was comfortable, but Brick-bitch still kills me if my mana is above a threshold, so I just use the console to set my energy to 10 before heading home. Shift+O, up arrow, enter, esc. Annoying, but not not too much effort.

As far as the game goes, the new non-incest story works pretty well, but the dialog is still full of "Mom" and "Sis" randomly, which kinda wrecks the continuity and flow. I'm sure it was just a find and replace job that missed a few hits.

I like how the game is grindy without getting tedious, and the well paced story events help keep things moving along.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I took a look in the code.. Findings below..

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I couldn't find a line in the "usual suspects" that said "if energy over 10, kick his ass". All the lines are "if energy over 10, reset to max." No lines noted that really increased energy. With that said, I think to get around the cheats, just hobble the enemies' stats.
BUT...
TESTED.... ONE HIT KILLS!!!

Reactions: VI487

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
Ok i Tried again and nothing, used the new anti cheat removal, and used the ds mod in a new clean folder and nothing when i press Z i feel like shit, I TRYING SINCE YESTERDAY, I WOULD DROP BUT I REALLY LIKE THE GAME, WHAT A PITY

Resolute

Jul 14, 2017
I started a new game and played through all corruption events with each girl. I met demon hunters, gave them wine and tried each option, but don't get to meet the boss or find hideout. I've tried talking to Cherry (the witch) also. What did I miss?

Chuturica

May 9, 2017
I started a new game and played through all corruption events with each girl. I met demon hunters, gave them wine and tried each option, but don't get to meet the boss or find hideout. I've tried talking to Cherry (the witch) also. What did I miss?
You need 2x to ask Demon hunter about his boss. 2nd time you need to have 2 bottle of wine with you and you trade it for location.

dartman51

Nov 29, 2017
OK. Got the anti-cheat to work. When I'm stealing the "brick bitch's" clothes, I notice there are several events locked and some under construction. How do I unlock more events. I've stolen her clothes and made her submissive about 8 times.

Chuturica

May 9, 2017
OK. Got the anti-cheat to work. When I'm stealing the "brick bitch's" clothes, I notice there are several events locked and some under construction. How do I unlock more events. I've stolen her clothes and made her submissive about 8 times.
To unlock all 4 events you need to use Corrupt option. for all 4 Submission need to be at least 12

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
you need miore wine to offer tghe guy 2 bottles the he tell

3.00 star(s) 78 Votes